Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

well said freeque...

but ppl say "DDS go around robbing and stabbing people (whether it's true or not ). "Dey r ghetto blaaad. trussssssss", etc. "

take it to New York, where the real grimeis and compare the rudeboys in dds to the rudeboys there -JA orSKUFF

and other hardcore writers...

and see the deal!!

:lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by alure

that welsh shit is hot

And having met him a few years back (I doubt he would remember) I can say that he is a generally cool and down to earth guy. He took the time to chat to me even though I was a nobody.

Proof that you don't need to act like a badman to get up and gain respect.

Originally posted by Jack Kerouac

French bomber Trane is DDS too. Don't have the pic, but there's this big piece that I see everyday going to work where he put down DDS along with his usual crews. I suppose everybody has seen his panels on the London Tube anyway.

Ye and fume n sari are GT - a paris crew smackin it. I heard trane got taken round london wiv fume n 2cold. Peace

rainman in northampotn

safe all ere rainman has been to northampton like time ago doing stuff with our boys up this way all his tags n pieces are still about well most of the rooftops he did with perks (bys) he has trains up our ends aswell all his fliks i got so give us a bell if u want them safe vareOner..tf..tnt:D