DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bollox get the fuck out of here, youre the biggest pile of shit to hit us since george bush, get off your fucking high horse and present yourself you fucking pussy, piss off, or at least actually admit to doing something productive 'mr photographer', a living joke....

Originally posted by crakhead@Nov 16 2004, 04:16 PM

has any one seen the new walkers crisp's advert i only saw a glimps of it an im sure i see sum peices which looked like members of dds????

Yeah. Green and yellow Sauna throwies ( or SHU 2, not sure) all in the background. They were a bit blatent so i think he might have been something to do with making the advert.

Yo prisoner,

you dont get my point, DDS have done loads of damage no ifs and buts about it, but it pisses me off when people like yourself seem to think that the quality of there work is good. 99% of it is toy, apart from the odd zomby piece, which are mostly identical. Open your eyes and look at rest of the world and see how much DDS is lagging behind in style and innovation. For them to be londons 'premier' crew, you are sadly disulusioned. They are toy. Damage kings yes. Work out the difference moron.

There aint no one in this country who can burn like SWET and DARE and CANTWO etc....forget about 'euro-shat' ..straight up burning letters aint going on in the UK.

Aint dissing no one, but that's just the way it is. Have a look around, there's more to writing than "LONDON THIS, LONDON THAT"....

sorry euro shat yer it looks good when done right but people do such random crap and call it style sorry but most euro stuff takes alot less skill than what dds are doing: letter structure, fills blah blah blah etc etc this arguement has come up nuff times in this thread lets just leave it. If you think dds is toy, fuck you and keep it to yourself. That type of comment doesesnt belong here, lets this be the last post on this subject....its gettin tired

bollox, the fact that you say dds is toy just highlights the fact that you dont know whats going on, youre trying to base your opinion on a few take dubs, youre a prat that hasnt done his research, get bomb alert 3 when it comes out and then youll see style, letter forms, mad colour fils, damage, tags, throwies, actions, you ignorant opinionated graf snob, fuck off, trying to beef dds on the net, well PROPS to you, that really asks you to put your neck on the line, sad, sad wanker

prisoner

Archived