some pictures of trains with graffiti on them

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

great...so all your internet girlfriends can suck your dick for showing me you know how to do some bass ackward half ass internet research.

and if your an english ediot your still a european idiot, because england is a country in europe, last time i checked

if your an english idiot because you live in america and speak english

than your an american idiot. which ever way you slice it your still an idiot.....you said it not me.

and the concept of the train comes from coal mining equipment, which dates a lot further back than the 19th century. stephensons invention only enhanced on a concept (not to dis-credit) that was perhaps centuries older. i have dates, times and places if you must know, but am not at all concerned with prooving you wrong, and far too lazy to look through all my shit to find it. and hey next time you want to look up something-look for books, articles, etc on the subject. encyclopedias are for 5th graders.

i do feel quite honored by your diligent yet unfruitful effort to try to teach me a thing or two. dont get all sensitive on me now, after all im just pissing around. :lol:

Okey dokey..

???

Originally posted by hyrax

diar is pretty fresh, reminds me of font & logo though:

http://www.ekosystem.org/0_Images/Trains/Italie/Font07.jpg'>

http://www.ekosystem.org/0_Images/Trains/Italie/Logo02.jpg'>

what are you trying to say? those styles are based on calligraphy and real fonts, it aint a bite off anyone. diar, font or logic werent the first or the last. good flix though! peace!!!:mexican:

Archived