WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW (2)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krie

Old school 3 stripe adidas jacket

Rusty shorts , blue

es' shoes (arto sari model)

Nike socks

Calviin Klein boxers

es' shirt

es' cap

A Cleveland Indians cap

old pair of Polo carpenters jeans w/paint stains

a plain grey Eddie Bauer shirt w/paint stains

faded Timberland button-up plaid shirt

one Champion sock(don't know what the other one is)...it's the only thing I could * find *that was clean...so fuck it.

old Timberlands spray-painted black

scumbag status once again....

Guest GEAsusONEnep

What the fuck? Fubu denim? I don't care what race you are, fubu is fucking corny. I think I wore that shit in 1994.

Take it from me: if you want to keep it gangster, the only denim you should be rocking is GUESS and MARITHE AND FRANCIOS GIRBAUD. Thats it. If you're trying to be black and you're not sporting these labels, you are clowning yourself.

And for fuck's sake, buy some air forces, people. If you don't own at least one pair of air forces by now, you are the whitest white boy alive and if you ever decided to take a walk around my way you WILL be laughed at and/or beat the fuck up.

Note: This only applies to inner-city youth who are trying to wear the hottest gear. All old heads who have paid their dues and want to continue to wear old brands are an exception.

Guest ToYs

Head To Toe:

-Black label hat

-Volcom T-shirt

-Polo sport cologne

-Ecko denim jeans

-kmart boxers

-kmart socks

-Rowely Pro model Vans:king:

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

What the fuck? Fubu denim? I don't care what race you are, fubu is fucking corny. I think I wore that shit in 1994.

Take it from me: if you want to keep it gangster, the only denim you should be rocking is GUESS and MARITHE AND FRANCIOS GIRBAUD. Thats it. If you're trying to be black and you're not sporting these labels, you are clowning yourself.

And for fuck's sake, buy some air forces, people. If you don't own at least one pair of air forces by now, you are the whitest white boy alive and if you ever decided to take a walk around my way you WILL be laughed at and/or beat the fuck up.

Note: This only applies to inner-city youth who are trying to wear the hottest gear. All old heads who have paid their dues and want to continue to wear old brands are an exception.

the fubu jeans i have were 14.99 at ross...i dont really give a fuck about being ghetto or shit...i dont even try to dress ghetto...i sport adidas shelltoes everywhere i got and a baggy black hoody....fuck dressing like ja rule, i dont want to spend more than 20$ on clothing..the most ive paid for jeans was like 19.99, the most i pay for tshirts is 9 bucks or i just rack them, im a cheapskate...and my 199$ northface jacket...i got that on sale and at an outlet for $100, and my dad paid cus it was my birthday! i just got some 12.99 cargo pants from ross the other day

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by REGULATOR

the fubu jeans i have were 14.99 at ross...i dont really give a fuck about being ghetto or shit...i dont even try to dress ghetto...i sport adidas shelltoes everywhere i got and a baggy black hoody....fuck dressing like ja rule

Price is no excuse. If you had the cunning and intellect of the ol' Gea-Meister, you would know that price tags are just random numbers they print on a piece of paper to make money off of the morons. Its basically a crap-shoot. They're giving away these clothes, but they're making money off of the people dumb enough to pay for them. Ya feel me?

You don't have to try to dress "ghetto". White people dress like slobs. Black people dress sharp. Which one would you rather imitate?

No one said anything about Ja Rule. True, Ja Rule may be a sharp dresser, but I'm not trying to wear what Ja Rule is wearing. I think its more like Ja Rule is trying to wear what WE wear so that he can appeal to us and sell some records. Ya dig?

Please keep in mind that I'm only half-serious in my posts and I still think your ass looks cute in the fubu jawns.

hey..if its cheap, i buy it.....it was either 14.99 for dark blue fubu jeans or 24.99 for some ralph lauren dark jeans....hmmm which one....besides you cant even tell if its fubu because the patch is at the top and my sweater covers it

Guest ~nebz~

what am i wearing right now...

bull head sandblasted jeans

some white socks

chucks (converse)

grey shirt

blue collar shirt

some what my attire usually all ghettoed up...:D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived