WHACKLANDO???

Guest Wilt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

west coast styles?hahahahahaha...right..so uhm...some of the people on this post...have spent extensive amounts of time on the westcoast...dont hate bro...dont hate...

Originally posted by JIGSAW

god damnit why is everyone doing WEST COAST STYLES!

omg shut up.. i bet if i got a good writer that u had never heard of from the west coast and a good writer from the east coast that u had never heard of and got some pictures of there pieces and showed them to u, i bet u truthfully couldnt tell who was from the east and who was from the west

Guest socrates

Is it me or do all tags that aren't from the west seem like they never tried to put style or creativity into them, I don't mean this in a mean way but west cost tags seem to flow really well while those from other parts seem to just be letter+letter, not all the same style or seem to fit well togather....maybe i have to much free time on my hands

I know what you mean, with the exception of the notorious 'wickets' that Philly produces. those seem to flow better than most tags and the letters are usually connected. there's way more influence on handstyles in the west so writers out there put more time into it. in nyc at least it seems that no one really spends much time on their tags since no one gives props just for rocking nice handstyles. ,,, I don't know about the tags themselves not having style or creativity. Kerse has the ugliest tag ever, he's from the west coast.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Is it me or do all tags that aren't from the west seem like they never tried to put style or creativity into them, I don't mean this in a mean way but west cost tags seem to flow really well while those from other parts seem to just be letter+letter

Matter of taste, not fact.

--Visual and Larse are some savages --

Originally posted by mapo wc

are you being sarcastic about that kid Lars' hand?

that shit is garbage. visual has a much nicer hand.

honestly Lars' hand looks like he just started about 2 weeks ago.

lars burns dude...just because you dont like the style of it doesn't mean its not good...hes been in another country for a while..his handstyle is a message in itself to me..it screams "i dont give a fuck about you or anyone else around you" and i like that..its attractive...to me,handstyles have become like pieces...because thats what they are HAND STYLES ...everyone has a different preference in style...i happen to really like the way lars' tags flow...and they do have flow..but its not the same as a TWIST flow...to each his own brother...i mean you no disrespect.just clarifying my statement.

Guest willy.wonka

westcoast or not...i liked it..i remember when everybody was bustin that eastcoast style...remember that?thats how most of you got started.

Guest tears*uno

i havent seen any shit here and ive looked all over.... all ive seen are a few throws in the downtown train yard and a raels and hoyl roller piece on i95

Originally posted by tears*uno

i havent seen any shit here and ive looked all over.... all ive seen are a few throws in the downtown train yard and a raels and hoyl roller piece on i95

well now you've seen a lot more...

Archived