two quick cars from my one night visit to NSF homeland....

niseNSF

cres: yeah, reke actually has some philly hands that are almost authentic...best ive ever seen done in pittsburgh...mook should stop doing that garbage and pay attention to reke...philly hands take YEARS to learn before you take em out on the streets.

kas: you know the deal...but honestly bro, do us both a favor and delete that shit..thats blowing up peoples spots....that aint cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kasmoney

MY BAD FORGOT HOW HOT THIS COMPUTER SHIT IS...THAT WHY IM GLAD I NEVER EVER EVER PUT MY REAL TAG ON THIS SHIT....

Guest kasmoney

you goin to this scribble jam??? i was tryin to see if any one from philly gettin a bus or sum shit...

yo kard when you showin me one dem ud yards...

i dont know about scribble honestly..last time i went was 99 and it was kinda lame then..its more about 4-element b-boying and shit then bombing. onorok and i snuck out of the "MC BATTLE" in 99 and did fillins on the front of the spot and people got heated. i did get to meet Eskimo KYT though on that trip...what a dope, nice writer....but its not really worth the trip, unless you like watching a crowd of grown men sweat another grown man because he paints legals.

Originally posted by cheerleader

....but its not really worth the trip, unless you like watching a crowd of grown men sweat another grown man because he paints legals.

ahahahahahahahahaahahaha.. oh yeah ahahahaha....

goin up to ny this weekend no strip club... damnit..

Originally posted by dtown bomber

well that was crap! you guys should stop working on your presentaion and colors and focus on the graf. and cant any of you nsf fags come up with your own letters?

nsf will burn the fuck out of you!

i do believe in painting for the love of it. i think i suck at graff, and i love to argue graff politics. what a combo.

once again, thanks to the cats with nice words....the love is mutal.

so modest!

i agree tho(well not that you suck) but

paint for the fun of it

fuck hatiing on nsf too!

how the hell you gonna hate on a crew that has Necs,Onorok,Niser,and,Reke in it?

not to mention other writers that are dope as hell

Guest mikro137

god bless niser....

that picture mad me smile!

:idea:

ask necs for the flix from last night , i wanna peep steez ya know what i mean....

Guest kasmoney

yo they got heated cus you did real graffiti at a graffiti jam???

haha fuckin clown ass art fags...dont worry its just kasper dont wake up girlie....gotta get a nut...

piece..

as for the hater, dtown bomber....what do you write? im not familiar with your work....i never said i was decent, but at least my name is out there, you can match the talk with the walk (or the lack thereof in some peoples opinions)

its not that im surprised about hate...its actually nice that theres only a handful of haters to a bunch of people being fairly to really cool to us...its just that im always surprised it comes at us (NSF)....for all the crews in the country, we really kinda just paint and chill with each other...we dont start fights, talk shit, or brag on ourselves....our president, NECS, is one of the most unassuming, quiet , nice people out there...and 9 times out of 10, hes complimenting some one elses work on trains. he also has devoted years to training new cats and staying on the humble. he hand trained me, onorok, reke, dever, and a slew of others.

as for dissing our letters, i was taught how to piece by a combo of necske and mber. for two years in 97 and 98, i painted about 250 of my 400 or so cars (hardly any by todays standards, but that USED to be an alright #!) with those two teaching me. necs emphasized enjoying painting over sweating the art...a lesson that keeps painting a blast for me and boys to this day....we have fun, bring 40s, sit and peep the cars, talk about our lives...its never a real insane rush to get #s. and mber taught me to emphasize clean, bouncy, readable letters over any fad that comes or goes.... to this day, those two (along with new york pieceing faves WEST, DERO, COPE, SPADE, and SENT) are my sole influences in letters. so to accuse me of not having original letters, well, my goal has never really been to convince people that i had the "next" style. my goal is/was to enjoy this and do my thing. ill never be a king.....i dont paint enough, and im no where near a good enough artist. but, accordingly, i dont brag about me. i DO tout my posse, but no more than anyone else on this site...if someone posts a bunch of trains, and i see a KEMOS or a BEGR or an MBER, or any nsf cat, i bump it for them and say so. thats my boys....

so dtown, and anyone else thats hating, just do me this favor: lighten up.

nsf is just another posse trying to enjoy life, enjoy painting, and sieze a lil space along the way.

one hundred, the CHEERleadah.

which spade is that?? the kos spade? just curious.

Originally posted by type R

which spade is that?? the kos spade? just curious.

kos? who??

SPADE FBA dude. why would my influences include 5 or 6 legends from nyc and one dude no one ever heard of that started writing 2 years ago?!?! SPADE FBA (and all of FBA actually) did some of the freshest whole cars in the mid to late 80s in nyc. do some homework, young buck!

ok no beef, but i think i have an idea who shaken is, unless when i painted with him he was posing as someone else, and i guess all those pictures i have of the vertical Vfr tags are just make believe...i'm not some "young buck", but if you look at your post, FBA isnt anywhere near spades name, hense my question...chill.

there bro, i deleted that last post..i saw that there is no FBA....my bad..i guess "new york piecing legends" shouldve sufficed, but either way, i was wrong..my bad....but still, no diss was meant to spade kos..i dont even know duke. and shaken is the shit.

• 4 weeks later...

CONWAY 2002

A LIL BENCHATHON IN THE 2002... RAINED OUT LAST YEAR, BUT THIS YEAR WE HAVE A THREE DAY WINDOW. VEGAN DOGS AND HIGH GRAVITY.

BEWARE THE IDES OF AUGUST?????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

MORE DETAILS WILL FOLLOW...

Archived