two quick cars from my one night visit to NSF homeland....

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to those who showed love: *hugs*

to the rest: *shrugs*

dusty: whats up player, too bad we didnt get to chill that other night...you shouldve jumped in that hottub with me and nemel and dever and hesh....it was a blast....beardo wouldnt get in or you...whats the deal?!?! we got hella drunk that night, and i came within inches of a 4some with some chickenheads. west philly jawns are the craziest. holler at us someday...me you beardo and hesh should do some trains or a chill spot.

seeking: long time no speak...thanks for the dap....where you been hiding at?

cornhustlah: reke is evil, but not a nazi.

josiewhales: the "I" on which one?

finally,

fr8lover: i do coem on here with attitude. its my signature style. if you knew my real profession in real life, youd understand why. lets just say i pay my rent by arguing......so its a habit. but i usually play nice and give platitudes to anyone who gives me a good argument back (or at least stands behind a little rep, not just anonymity)

so, yeah, i do believe in painting for the love of it. i think i suck at graff, and i love to argue graff politics. what a combo.

once again, thanks to the cats with nice words....the love is mutal.

i been around... here and there, ya know. im gonna be out your way for the summer (starting july) so im sure we'll run into eachother sooner or later.

seeking/coming to a hot tub near you with a box of surf and a rubber duckie

a few quick things:

1. i dont understand why people keep getting broken links...its fotango, which i hate, but it always works. every computer ive checked on, they show up. everyone else is seeing them...i dont get it.

2. seeking: did hesh tell you about that hot tub? it was wild. someone threw a bottle of dish soap in it and within minutes we were sitting in a mountain of bubbles..it was a nutty ass night. beardo wouldnt get his skinny ass in the tub!!!

3. crow: what the hell is the point of your photos? not getting how they relate to my thread in any way. lil help?

Guest rainydays

cheerleader....i totally agree with everything youve said...thats how graff should be...ive chilled with mber and that cat is really down to earth and ive never heard him rag on someones work...i looked through all his photo albums...and i love the simplistic style he rocks...i love shit like that...hes been one of my greatest influences...him jbue....isto....necs..i love all theyre stuff...i just wanted to say that i completely respect your outlook on things:)

i also cannot see the flicks, and my macintosh is only SLIGHTLY outdated. do some photohosts or that shit not work for macs?

cheerleader, I really respect what you said.. i've always been a fan of NSF's work, and hearing your philosophies on everything made that even more so..

keep rockin.

Guest kasmoney

yo joisewhales...neyr still paintin?..i rember seein sum of his shit in high school it was real fuckin dope...

It's hard to nail down somebody's personality based on a couple of internet postings.

I too had seen some words by cheerleader that appeared obnoxious.

But his freight philosophy is almost identical to mine, and I'm glad he bothered to put it down.

I also think fronting on NSF is kind of weak, they've put in the kind of work that leaves internet brats with no case.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by cheerleader

dusty: whats up player, too bad we didnt get to chill that other night...you shouldve jumped in that hottub with me and nemel and dever and hesh....it was a blast....beardo wouldnt get in or you...whats the deal?!?! we got hella drunk that night, and i came within inches of a 4some with some chickenheads. west philly jawns are the craziest. holler at us someday...me you beardo and hesh should do some trains or a chill spot.

say word

if you still have the digis, call me tonite

i read about the escapades over yonder

good to see you are still alive, lol

pen and beardo can be such trouble-bubble makers...

;)

Originally posted by seeking

i been around... here and there, ya know. im gonna be out your way for the summer (starting july) so im sure we'll run into eachother sooner or later...

ha

dont count on it

i reside in the same town as this foo', and even when i show up to the party, he's on a beer run

Guest mikro137

long live necske.

i have a story about the time i had the privelidge to paint with that nut bag , ill tell it later , maybe.... he rules. reke rules . niser rules. we should have a softball leauge this summer...

Guest THE LAW

that's a lot of yappin and ass kissin for flicks of 2 or 3 trains....

anywho....go for what you know folks!

Originally posted by CROW RA

long walk 2 a lay up was with keur/verb, i was at work when u guys were down in ohio,latter that dday when u guys left demo and shore came out...

hit meup at

kupas@aol.com

:cool:

oh yeah that was keur....we never met, did we....hows the ohigho scene these days? i think we did fillins somewhere along some train line in columbus too.

Originally posted by sparkizm

yo nisey its big kardo in affect.. good lookin on throwin my and my boys down i did some good work last week on a train wish i had the flicks to prove it.. sorry maybe next time... so when we chillen with deeemo... peace oh yeah nice work...

KARD NSF

no doubt...we gotta hit the strip club. plus i just dumped my girlfriend, so you and demo are on 'hook up your old head with young smuts" duty. get to it.

Guest YinzerXpress

that last necs is the shit, definatly feelin the reke nise as well.

yo cheerleader you see any of the reke evict shit down in the strip, shit is madd ill.

Archived