Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wiIIy.wonka

IM TIRED OF THE ABUSE!!! YES I AM AN ADMITTED HOMOSEXUAL WRITER IS THAT SO WRONG!?!?

I am so tired of you straight people labeling us homosexual people just because we write! i hate you! i hate you all so much! :heated: :heated: its not my fault! its my fathers! why do you have to name call me?!?! i haaaaaaaaaaaaate that word!!! i haaaaaaaaate it..... no dont say it!!! why god whyyyyyyyyy!!!! dont call me gay!!! ohhhh it hurttttttssssss, why god whyyyyyyy?!?!!??!

:lick: :lick: :lick:

Guest I'm back!!

So..... how you doin'???

You busy later, fool??

Wanna smack asscheeks while listening to "Black Sheep"???

You know you want to! Don't pretend!

Guest I'm back!!
Originally posted by wiIIy.wonka

IF YOU GUYS CANT ACCEPT ME FOR WHAT I AM THEN FUCK YOU MAN! FUCK YOU!

What's the deal man?? I'm just trying to kick it "Penetentiary Style"!!!

Gonna fistfuck you little boy!!

Guest JIGSAW

someone just fucking ban kill whiteys ip, he's unfunny unclever, and just fucking stupid..

Guest JIGSAW

how would you know? you were choking on my dick....

Guest oY!GevalT!

attention seeking little bitch. :rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

kill whitey = willy.wonka wanna-b

kill whitey

i usually call racist white people niggers.it gets on thier nerves and they confused on it..like why am i callin them nigger?..if i were to call you one..it would be cause of your racist additude towards everyone on here..you think you're the only blackman on here?you're just as bad as some of these "wannabe hitlers"what are you..?mapo's revenge?

kill whitey...you can fuck off you racist piece of shit!

stop your fucking whinning..were you a slave?ever?well i think you are..a slave of the mind, the very virus that stumps this world from continueing on to the next.your additude is the same that hung black slaves in the local courtyard.

god,you act like racism is an old and dead thing and that only whitepeople are racists.look in the mirror punk.stop branding yourself.

its funny that you can tell that somebody is white from white text on a grey background."whos the real racist?"you are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry..i didnt know i was dealing with a 15-16 year old.

youre still a racist and by the way it looks,you're lettin out some gayass frustration.have fun.

"whos the real racist?"you are.

Werd. said the little spic boy DETO. :crazy:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by platapie

i knew i had you figured out.:D

hahaha.."im caught!"

well at least i can luagh at most of this

sup willy? so i ws just in the boob appreciation thread and i saw that you said "i like boobs" or "i love boobs". whats the deal with that? are u full of shit telling us youre gay or what? anyway, theres nothing wrong with being a "homosexual" (except its gross and it goes against all laws of nature you fuckin fag!!). haha. no im joking i swear. probably not such a good joke but well give it a try. i have nothing against gay folks. i still use the word gay to describe things i dotn like tho. but thats out of habit and just hearing it so fuckin often that... yea... its a habit. seriously man. word to the gay man. just dont try and fuck straight guys. did you read my story about the guy in thailand that tried to pick me up? if not, ill tell it to you sometime. if so, you will see that straight men dont like that kind of thing. its just not cool. i respect gay people and their preferences and all i ask is the same respect in return. im totally cool with having gay friends and everything but tehy have to respect the boundaries! im not saying that you dont or whatever im just saying... do! yea. so have a nice time ass fuckin and everything and stay up.

peace

do your self a favor and take at least 10 seconds to think about what your typing there jah rak.

much could be said for people who bite the steez off a style from heads cross the country and then get on the internet to call out every writer who will read it, only to come back and say, 'golly i sure am sorry all you writers who dont steal letters from people you will never meet, i dont want any beef'

or maybe you just didnt get the fact some dumbass is trying to clown willy........