12oz journal *revised*

swif1

Originally posted by --zeSto--

(and swif... I think the final book should get sent to the 12oz HQ as a 'thank-you')

no doubt.

lets say i start a journal for myself...is anyone willing to drop a sketch in it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

^ it'll be hard enough getting this one around.

Good fucking lucking getting another to fly!

I'm sure that it'll all get scanned in once it's got more content.

*edit*

whoa! Page 5 hotness !

Guest sneak

never fear, sneak is here...so it seems that its arrived yet they have not been scanned. :o i spose that could be a good thing...haha

Guest Stapler

With this journal, when it gets to 40 why not try and get it published? Send it to 12oz and if it they can get it published all the better. The only condition and I think veryone would like it if it does get published that they get a free copy????? Maybe I am crazy but it would be good

Guest sneak
Originally posted by NATO

im just glad it didn't get lost when i posted it down to sneak,that would have been rather embarrasing.:dazed:

indeed it would have

Guest Stapler

I realised then that Ego Trippin [no 10] ilives in Australia. Jah [no40] Lives in Australia now, so whoever posts it to Ego Trippin tell him to email Jah, this wil again save time and money.

Originally posted by Stapler

I realised then that Ego Trippin [no 10] ilives in Australia. Jah [no40] Lives in Australia now, so whoever posts it to Ego Trippin tell him to email Jah, this wil again save time and money.

word.

Guest Stapler

And if the book has not gotten to Australia until after Christmas I will be back then and I could get the book of Ego and mail it to Jah and then so on...............[i live in the same state as Ego trippin]

Archived