new sketches and old sketches. criticism needed.

aerosoled

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TresOne

The 'z' is kinda weak on the top one, and the 'e' is kinda weak on the bottom one - but not bad..keep it up.:)

My onley advice to you is dont be afraid to go nuts. Put uxtensiond on your letters color it funny just do what you do and try things out because everyone knows what a letter looks like its how u make it urs.:D

Get a little inventive with the letters, create some kind of style that is your own, the colors are cool but dont be so bold be creative, you got lots of potential. Can you paint that the way it is? Or would it come out a lot more differnet? And also how long you been writing?

Guest big PERM

"just keep working it you color skills are hot! i like the old school you will grow out of it but its still hot~ peace~"

are you on crack? his color skills are far from "hot" in fact i think it makes the overall sketch worse than it actuall is, my advice is to start with one color and make that look dope then get fancy. keep working, dont paint that.

Originally posted by unseen

My onley advice to you is dont be afraid to go nuts. Put uxtensiond on your letters color it funny just do what you do and try things out because everyone knows what a letter looks like its how u make it urs.:D

NO. stay simple till you know what you are doing. after you are good with simple letters, then try something a little more origional and difficult. stay basic. peace.

Guest SayOne

just an insight from my enormous head

why do some people immediantly (sp?) start out by trying to do wildstyle shit keep it simple, you do have potential just practice thats it :)

Archived