Homosexual Undertones - Version 2: Music

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

--The following lyrics are from a song called "The Banger" by Last Emperor.

you wanna bang with this grandma? -- lets go, but you don't want the handheld joint to explode, cause imma blow a hole ...

i bang heavily, i bang strong, i bang this for enemies that did me wrong"

i bang for mine, i dont dine on free meals

turn the volume up nigga, BANG my shit

i dont need a clique, i pack my shit proudly ... im fully loaded, and equipped to bang all night

you should be bangin me instead of ricky martin, cause all they gotta do is bring that big thing near me, i introduce them to the big bang theory

^^What ... the fuck?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski
originally stated by Xzibit in a song

I'll come up from behind you and stick it in you

orginally stated by Grouch in a song

I can give it to you, do you really want to party with me? I'm not a star, I'm just a harder emcee

originally stated by Canibus in a song

I could eat a nigga's ass

Originally posted by cheifblame

nah sorry the novelty has worn out...its not funny the second time

i disagree...ted and i pretty much live our lives to catch these undertones...and it gets more amusing every day.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Wilt

ted and i pretty much live our lives to catch these undertones...and it gets more amusing every day.

Indeed. I was going to get married and raise a family but the quest for underlying homosexuality in unlikely places has given me new direction.

Guest ilikeskulls.

screeching weasel wrote a song called i wanna be a homosexual.

it's one of those songs you get stuck in your head for days.my friend got fucked with on the bus cuz he started singing it out loud not realizing what he was singing. too funny.

Guest Dyptheria

the screeching weasel song is very catchy indeed. its one of my favorite songs from them. the story behind it is that Sloppy Seconds had a song called "i don't wanna be a homosexual". ben weasel was just saying that people who are homophobic secretly wanna be gay.

i gotta little lisp and i've been working on my limp wrist

women are a frag and i think i wanna be a faggot mincing ninny

a praning fairy merry little queen a brice labruce wet dream a nacy boy with wings

i wanna be i wanna be a homosexual

shock the middle class take it up your punk rock ass

you rub your little thing when you see phony dykes in penthouse magazine

so whats the difference mr. cream rinse you just need a man

a beefy leather fag to take you out in drag

call me a faggot call me a butt loving fudge packing queer

i don't care cause it's the straight in straight edge that makes me wanna drink a beer and be a pansy a homo

shock the middle class take it up your punkrock ass

you rub your puny thing when you see studs with tight jeans pass you on the street

who wears short shorts you wear short shorts you're so full of shit

why don't you admit you don't have the balls to be a queer

haha this thread is pretty funny hey cause its like state the obvious. You could pick up like lyrics from like elton john or petshop boys and you would have fucking hundreds of quotes that would be gay. You really think elton would have done the songs for lion king without picturing himself as a 'lion king' with the fluffy slipper and the gay purrr

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Dyptheria

the screeching weasel song is very catchy indeed. its one of my favorite songs from them. the story behind it is that Sloppy Seconds had a song called "i don't wanna be a homosexual". ben weasel was just saying that people who are homophobic secretly wanna be gay.

haha that's awesome.

Archived