Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cept 148 TFW

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JIB37

No, JTF, I was not talking about you. You are one of the ones who I like to hear from. And you are right, we probably do know the same people. And its not about "versus" cause I love it all.

And when I say ALL I mean myself too because I keep reading and even replying to myself

Re: CEPT is dope...

Originally posted by JIB37

and as an American writer who has hit steel in Wien, Adam twice, a tube panel (OK, only one), who has watched my multiple t2bs roll through Clapham Junction during the morning rush hours, who has got mad fr8s, and has done more American clean trains than toys like "gary glitter" have done freights, I would just like to say....

ALL OF YOU MAKE ME SICK

What else can I say? You i-thugs, you need to find another hobby, because you sure ain't graf writers. And you sure don't know anything about Euro graf if you are dissing it.

But vylnone, octopus, SE4, you guys need to stop talking shit too. These kids are jealous toys, we can all see that, and we can all take the piss out of them without dissing America. So don't.

UK/EURO writers think of this: England is like a quarter the size of the US, yet you probably have more passenger trains than we have freights. OK, not that many, but there are more trains in a smaller area, and we all know there are places where you can do a wholecar during the day. Not really true in America. Even a medium-sized German city is going to have more trains than New York.

Americans, think of this: Despite what some guy who never hit them anyway told you, trains are not easy to hit in Europe. They don't have the violent crime that we do, meaning that a whole squad of cops can sit in the yard (all night if need be) with nightvision, dogs, the whole nine. It isn't fucking easy. Go try it. And why is it that the Tube is the most heavily protected subway in the world, yet you are most likely to see pieces on it.

We should all consider that in America, the TA does not care about customers or anything. It just doesn't want anybody to think there is graffiti. It will make sure a car never leaves the yard, even turning it around so it can't catch trackside rep, so much critiscism from the Europeans is unfouded. You guys will never know how much steel we do until you meet us, and even then that will be one writer or one crew.

Wouldn't it be nice if only real clean train writers talked on here and everybody else shut up and learned something?

OK, now you guys can start talking shit on me. Octopus, stop dissing our freights. They are not the problem, and believe me, they can be just as tough to hit as a Tube carriage. Toys like oldfaithful, gary glitter; I hope you die slow and painful deaths. Flesh eating bacteria or something.

And you know what, I got my props from the Bronx to Brixton, so you can talk all the shit you want on me in cyberspace.

At last someone who knows what they're talking about......

Try looking at it our way...

Originally posted by JIB37

and as an American writer who has hit steel in Wien, Adam twice, a tube panel (OK, only one), who has watched my multiple t2bs roll through Clapham Junction during the morning rush hours, who has got mad fr8s, and has done more American clean trains than toys like "gary glitter" have done freights, I would just like to say....

ALL OF YOU MAKE ME SICK

What else can I say? You i-thugs, you need to find another hobby, because you sure ain't graf writers. And you sure don't know anything about Euro graf if you are dissing it.

But vylnone, octopus, SE4, you guys need to stop talking shit too. These kids are jealous toys, we can all see that, and we can all take the piss out of them without dissing America. So don't.

UK/EURO writers think of this: England is like a quarter the size of the US, yet you probably have more passenger trains than we have freights. OK, not that many, but there are more trains in a smaller area, and we all know there are places where you can do a wholecar during the day. Not really true in America. Even a medium-sized German city is going to have more trains than New York.

Americans, think of this: Despite what some guy who never hit them anyway told you, trains are not easy to hit in Europe. They don't have the violent crime that we do, meaning that a whole squad of cops can sit in the yard (all night if need be) with nightvision, dogs, the whole nine. It isn't fucking easy. Go try it. And why is it that the Tube is the most heavily protected subway in the world, yet you are most likely to see pieces on it.

We should all consider that in America, the TA does not care about customers or anything. It just doesn't want anybody to think there is graffiti. It will make sure a car never leaves the yard, even turning it around so it can't catch trackside rep, so much critiscism from the Europeans is unfouded. You guys will never know how much steel we do until you meet us, and even then that will be one writer or one crew.

Wouldn't it be nice if only real clean train writers talked on here and everybody else shut up and learned something?

OK, now you guys can start talking shit on me. Octopus, stop dissing our freights. They are not the problem, and believe me, they can be just as tough to hit as a Tube carriage. Toys like oldfaithful, gary glitter; I hope you die slow and painful deaths. Flesh eating bacteria or something.

And you know what, I got my props from the Bronx to Brixton, so you can talk all the shit you want on me in cyberspace.

Personally I didn't mean to come across so anti-American!!! I think Americans burn Europeans for tags and throwups and you gave us Graffiti after all!! But I find it very disheartening that so many Americans (unlike yourself clearly) come on here and diss every clean train from Europe with coments like "Euro trains don't count" "Euro fags" "easy yards" when they no nothing of what it is to paint here!! It get's really tiring to read these comments in every European train thread and energy is wasted on these toys. There are some great American writers but personally i don't dig most freight styles. But in the end I couldn't care less if people hit freights or cleans, but I think alot of people on here sadly paint a picture of Americans being real stupid sometimes. Peace.

Re: Try looking at it our way...

Originally posted by octopusone

Personally I didn't mean to come across so anti-American!!! I think Americans burn Europeans for tags and throwups and you gave us Graffiti after all!! But I find it very disheartening that so many Americans (unlike yourself clearly) come on here and diss every clean train from Europe with coments like "Euro trains don't count" "Euro fags" "easy yards" when they no nothing of what it is to paint here!! It get's really tiring to read these comments in every European train thread and energy is wasted on these toys. There are some great American writers but personally i don't dig most freight styles. But in the end I couldn't care less if people hit freights or cleans, but I think alot of people on here sadly paint a picture of Americans being real stupid sometimes. Peace.

Xenophobia runs rife in 12oz, on both sides of the Atlantic. A sad argument, to which there is no answer. Have to admit the old "fuck yer freights in Shitsville, Nowhere, vs our commuter trains in Europe" debate ever so slightly grates. I know what I prefer, but refuse to enter into it on here because to each their own. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by oldfaithful

trains please! i'm i the only one who thinks we should seperate that euro graff from the american graff?

when i said that i did nt mean to start a three page battle i just siad it cuz i don't like euro train styles and when i said trians please it cuz the first couple of flix in the post are walls how about you euro kids label your thread so we know its european and dont get pissed when we find out its not what we are looking for;)

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Reading those idiotic remarks makes me ashamed to be a writer from america.

you should move to europe. not tryin to diss, but if your that discontent you should at least look into it. Look at Quik RTW and JON 156, they gets mad love over there....Cope 2 also gets love in Europe.

American Graffiti....love it or leave it

......hey did i say that?

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

you should move to europe. not tryin to diss, but if your that discontent you should at least look into it. Look at Quik RTW and JON 156, they gets mad love over there....Cope 2 also gets love in Europe.

American Graffiti....love it or leave it

......hey did i say that?

If you only knew.

• 6 months later...
Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe
  • 1 month later...

Re: american graffiti

Originally posted by gary glitter

You euro toys always make me laugh..you act like you are the real deal because you paint passenger trains in your artsy fartsy countries where nobody gives a damn. You BITE the first american writer to come to your town, and you think graffiti is part of hip hop....when we all know no fubu wearing homeboys are out in the yards messing up their latest fashions for lousy freight trains!!!!the truth is that soon all your fun will be OVER! big brother will close up the spots, and your trains will be graffiti proof,instantly buffed, like the ones in new york..then you euro boys will find yourselves where you always have been,,,on the very last junker car being pulled by AMERICAN GRAFFITI.

well put i couldnt fraze it any fukin better ur still doing the old skool fukin style thinking your fat caps are going to set u free ....u keep riding that train lame dick.... the fact is u woudnt make here in the states if there was still trains runnin cause you wouldve been vamped for ur euro paint and beaten for your fukin gear that you wear.... we kno how much yah want to imitate the american scene and live it .... fukin tea sippin deuch fuks....:evil2: :mad2: :mad2:

Guest imported_Europe

:rolleyes:

Yeah yeah yeah... blablabla...

This thread is too good to be wasted on that old euro vs usa bullshit.

There are tons of threads about that, go post in them.

Big up 148, true writer.

Re: Re: american graffiti

Originally posted by 13.oz

well put i couldnt fraze it any fukin better ur still doing the old skool fukin style thinking your fat caps are going to set u free ....u keep riding that train lame dick.... the fact is u woudnt make here in the states if there was still trains runnin cause you wouldve been vamped for ur euro paint and beaten for your fukin gear that you wear.... we kno how much yah want to imitate the american scene and live it .... fukin tea sippin deuch fuks....:evil2: :mad2: :mad2:

You said it man fuck those euro pussys.They are all the same.They are all white guys.They all wear fubu.They never rob or stab other writers.They dont all drink tea though!

You cunt!

leave it up to the chicken shit americans to spit the same tired bullshit over and over again.

euro trains are not easy, ny trains do get painted, just not by you, yes, there are 'fubu wearing' guys who love hip hop out painting freights, and no one is biting old school NY shit but people here in america.

shut the fuck up.

100 dollars says both of you guys suck like theres no tomorrow.

Guest imported_sofarok

Hijacked screen grabs from ‘advertising the invisible’.

I will take them down if its not cool but some one was needing to get skooled.

Some walls

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.morgan3450/ceptwalls.jpg'>

Some sketches

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.morgan3450/ceptsketches.jpg'>

Love his schemes, get the feeling hes been looking at negatives, or sniffing tipex….

YOU KNOW I REALLY DONT THINK GRAFF SHOULD BE ANOTHER FUCKING EXAMPLE OF NATIONALISM.....ARE WAY IS BETTER THEN YOURS ARGUEMENT..I LOVE GRAFF NO MATTER WHERE IT IS.....PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT TO MUCH I MEAN REALLY ITS JUST GRAFF......DONT LET YOURSELF TURN GRAFF INTO A BAD THING ...

PS I KNOW I CANT SPELL..

• 9 months later...