Cept 148 TFW

Guest SE4_2002

Re: american graffiti

Originally posted by gary glitter

You euro toys always make me laugh..you act like you are the real deal because you paint passenger trains in your artsy fartsy countries where nobody gives a damn. You BITE the first american writer to come to your town, and you think graffiti is part of hip hop....when we all know no fubu wearing homeboys are out in the yards messing up their latest fashions for lousy freight trains!!!!the truth is that soon all your fun will be OVER! big brother will close up the spots, and your trains will be graffiti proof,instantly buffed, like the ones in new york..then you euro boys will find yourselves where you always have been,,,on the very last junker car being pulled by AMERICAN GRAFFITI.

well put i couldnt fraze it any fukin better ur still doing the old skool fukin style thinking your fat caps are going to set u free ....u keep riding that train lame dick.... the fact is u woudnt make here in the states if there was still trains runnin cause you wouldve been vamped for ur euro paint and beaten for your fukin gear that you wear.... we kno how much yah want to imitate the american scene and live it .... fukin tea sippin deuch fuks....:evil2: :mad2: :mad2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

:rolleyes:

Yeah yeah yeah... blablabla...

This thread is too good to be wasted on that old euro vs usa bullshit.

There are tons of threads about that, go post in them.

Big up 148, true writer.

Re: Re: american graffiti

Originally posted by 13.oz

well put i couldnt fraze it any fukin better ur still doing the old skool fukin style thinking your fat caps are going to set u free ....u keep riding that train lame dick.... the fact is u woudnt make here in the states if there was still trains runnin cause you wouldve been vamped for ur euro paint and beaten for your fukin gear that you wear.... we kno how much yah want to imitate the american scene and live it .... fukin tea sippin deuch fuks....:evil2: :mad2: :mad2:

You said it man fuck those euro pussys.They are all the same.They are all white guys.They all wear fubu.They never rob or stab other writers.They dont all drink tea though!

You cunt!

leave it up to the chicken shit americans to spit the same tired bullshit over and over again.

euro trains are not easy, ny trains do get painted, just not by you, yes, there are 'fubu wearing' guys who love hip hop out painting freights, and no one is biting old school NY shit but people here in america.

shut the fuck up.

100 dollars says both of you guys suck like theres no tomorrow.

Guest imported_sofarok

Hijacked screen grabs from ‘advertising the invisible’.

I will take them down if its not cool but some one was needing to get skooled.

Some walls

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.morgan3450/ceptwalls.jpg'>

Some sketches

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.morgan3450/ceptsketches.jpg'>

Love his schemes, get the feeling hes been looking at negatives, or sniffing tipex….

YOU KNOW I REALLY DONT THINK GRAFF SHOULD BE ANOTHER FUCKING EXAMPLE OF NATIONALISM.....ARE WAY IS BETTER THEN YOURS ARGUEMENT..I LOVE GRAFF NO MATTER WHERE IT IS.....PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT TO MUCH I MEAN REALLY ITS JUST GRAFF......DONT LET YOURSELF TURN GRAFF INTO A BAD THING ...

PS I KNOW I CANT SPELL..

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived