Cept 148 TFW

Guest SE4_2002

Re: oh well

Originally posted by gary glitter

ok eurotoys,,i know you homeboys consider your graffiti to be legit,,but we all know you guys bite the ever changing styles evolving in america...and i do believe europe is a beautiful place, where my more primitave ancestors became smart and got on the first boat to the states!!!cept wishes he coulsd hang with the likes of espo...i would post my own shit,,but i know from experience that all you eurotoys will bite my steez and soon my styles will be all over your uncultured countries..by the way,,here in america using words such as gay can be very hurtful and derogatory,,,you should try bieng a little less ignorant and a little more open to american humor,,after all,,you do want to be like the americans dont you???????toys

Hahahaha! This is surely a joke!! Only in your wildest dreams do Europeans jock America... sorry to burst your star spangled bubble but you are sadly mistaken. (Just as a personal indication I think I own about 5 American magazines out of my hundreds of graff mags... They are all somewhere near the bottom of the pile). This is not a "I hate America" diss but I think that most people I know and meet generally like a handful of active American writers and that's it. We paint cleans and freights do not interest us..if soulless overworked wildstyle freights are the "future" then I hope we never "catch up"... People post on this forum to show the rest of the world what's going on in their backyard or just stuff they like (this is the only forum of it's sort that I know of).... I don't think anyone posts to seek the approval of a few Americans of which half are dedicated writers and half are probably 13 year old inbred Limpbizkit fans having a go on mummy's new computer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by evileats

I just thought it was funny, 'we dont take old school NY names' but you write pure. That, sir, is the definition of a contradiction.

Fair play, however the sugestion was that we "Stole" New York Names, and I was pointing out that I didnt cause I had never heard of the fella!

But its all good......

Oh yeah! FUCK BRAZIL.... Although they were just the better team!

Re: Re: oh well

Originally posted by octopusone

We paint cleans and freights do not interest us..if soulless overworked wildstyle freights are the "future" then I hope we never "catch up"...

That is a good quote...

oh yeah, FUCK brasil and FUCK germany, yesterday was a rough day for the english speaking world. America should have won that fucking match....we were definitely the better team.

Guest gary glitter

we need to have a heart to heart

it seems that freight trains are soulless because people do not travel on them huh?or is it because they are not as pretty as your clean trains,,whatever, you can talk all you want...writers in america paint freight trains with pride, the freight train is the reason america is the greatest country in the world. if any american kid wants in,,hes got a chance,,,and only the most dedicated get over,and by the way,,evileats and octapussyface...I would burn you so bad your eyes would pop.....

Re: we need to have a heart to heart

Originally posted by gary glitter

it seems that freight trains are soulless because people do not travel on them huh?or is it because they are not as pretty as your clean trains,

No I find most of the styles very soulless and dull... Don't get me wrong I don't like every European train writer either at all.... But I'd rather look at a simple three colour 5 minute backjump on a metro in service than an interlocking wildstyle with a 100 arrows and 20 colours in it that obviously took 3 hours to paint. Personaly I think they're just more alive and and that there's a great story behind every clean train and I don't see that in freight.

the freight train is the reason america is the greatest country in the world. ...I would burn you so bad your eyes would pop.....

hahahaha!!:D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the freight train is the reason america is the greatest country in the world. ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the freight train is the reason America is the "greatest" (ha) country in the world then that is a sad state of affairs.

why does everyone on here go on about how great freights are because they all go over the country: we've got frieghts that go all over europe but they're still lame...our commuter trains don't leave the country but we'd all still rather paint them. i understand that most people don't have a mass transit system on their doorstep but whats wrong with just admitting it's second best instead of trying to make up absurd reasons about why they're better...

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

i understand that most people don't have a mass transit system on their doorstep but whats wrong with just admitting it's second best instead of trying to make up absurd reasons about why they're better...

Jealousy maybe?

Ignorance? Dissing what you dont understand?

Guest JIB37

CEPT is dope...

and as an American writer who has hit steel in Wien, Adam twice, a tube panel (OK, only one), who has watched my multiple t2bs roll through Clapham Junction during the morning rush hours, who has got mad fr8s, and has done more American clean trains than toys like "gary glitter" have done freights, I would just like to say....

ALL OF YOU MAKE ME SICK

What else can I say? You i-thugs, you need to find another hobby, because you sure ain't graf writers. And you sure don't know anything about Euro graf if you are dissing it.

But vylnone, octopus, SE4, you guys need to stop talking shit too. These kids are jealous toys, we can all see that, and we can all take the piss out of them without dissing America. So don't.

UK/EURO writers think of this: England is like a quarter the size of the US, yet you probably have more passenger trains than we have freights. OK, not that many, but there are more trains in a smaller area, and we all know there are places where you can do a wholecar during the day. Not really true in America. Even a medium-sized German city is going to have more trains than New York.

Americans, think of this: Despite what some guy who never hit them anyway told you, trains are not easy to hit in Europe. They don't have the violent crime that we do, meaning that a whole squad of cops can sit in the yard (all night if need be) with nightvision, dogs, the whole nine. It isn't fucking easy. Go try it. And why is it that the Tube is the most heavily protected subway in the world, yet you are most likely to see pieces on it.

We should all consider that in America, the TA does not care about customers or anything. It just doesn't want anybody to think there is graffiti. It will make sure a car never leaves the yard, even turning it around so it can't catch trackside rep, so much critiscism from the Europeans is unfouded. You guys will never know how much steel we do until you meet us, and even then that will be one writer or one crew.

Wouldn't it be nice if only real clean train writers talked on here and everybody else shut up and learned something?

OK, now you guys can start talking shit on me. Octopus, stop dissing our freights. They are not the problem, and believe me, they can be just as tough to hit as a Tube carriage. Toys like oldfaithful, gary glitter; I hope you die slow and painful deaths. Flesh eating bacteria or something.

And you know what, I got my props from the Bronx to Brixton, so you can talk all the shit you want on me in cyberspace.

Guest JIB37

No, JTF, I was not talking about you. You are one of the ones who I like to hear from. And you are right, we probably do know the same people. And its not about "versus" cause I love it all.

And when I say ALL I mean myself too because I keep reading and even replying to myself

Re: CEPT is dope...

Originally posted by JIB37

and as an American writer who has hit steel in Wien, Adam twice, a tube panel (OK, only one), who has watched my multiple t2bs roll through Clapham Junction during the morning rush hours, who has got mad fr8s, and has done more American clean trains than toys like "gary glitter" have done freights, I would just like to say....

ALL OF YOU MAKE ME SICK

What else can I say? You i-thugs, you need to find another hobby, because you sure ain't graf writers. And you sure don't know anything about Euro graf if you are dissing it.

But vylnone, octopus, SE4, you guys need to stop talking shit too. These kids are jealous toys, we can all see that, and we can all take the piss out of them without dissing America. So don't.

UK/EURO writers think of this: England is like a quarter the size of the US, yet you probably have more passenger trains than we have freights. OK, not that many, but there are more trains in a smaller area, and we all know there are places where you can do a wholecar during the day. Not really true in America. Even a medium-sized German city is going to have more trains than New York.

Americans, think of this: Despite what some guy who never hit them anyway told you, trains are not easy to hit in Europe. They don't have the violent crime that we do, meaning that a whole squad of cops can sit in the yard (all night if need be) with nightvision, dogs, the whole nine. It isn't fucking easy. Go try it. And why is it that the Tube is the most heavily protected subway in the world, yet you are most likely to see pieces on it.

We should all consider that in America, the TA does not care about customers or anything. It just doesn't want anybody to think there is graffiti. It will make sure a car never leaves the yard, even turning it around so it can't catch trackside rep, so much critiscism from the Europeans is unfouded. You guys will never know how much steel we do until you meet us, and even then that will be one writer or one crew.

Wouldn't it be nice if only real clean train writers talked on here and everybody else shut up and learned something?

OK, now you guys can start talking shit on me. Octopus, stop dissing our freights. They are not the problem, and believe me, they can be just as tough to hit as a Tube carriage. Toys like oldfaithful, gary glitter; I hope you die slow and painful deaths. Flesh eating bacteria or something.

And you know what, I got my props from the Bronx to Brixton, so you can talk all the shit you want on me in cyberspace.

At last someone who knows what they're talking about......

Guest catwash

Re: Re: CEPT is dope...

Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

At last someone who knows what they're talking about......

indeed...

Try looking at it our way...

Originally posted by JIB37

ALL OF YOU MAKE ME SICK

Personally I didn't mean to come across so anti-American!!! I think Americans burn Europeans for tags and throwups and you gave us Graffiti after all!! But I find it very disheartening that so many Americans (unlike yourself clearly) come on here and diss every clean train from Europe with coments like "Euro trains don't count" "Euro fags" "easy yards" when they no nothing of what it is to paint here!! It get's really tiring to read these comments in every European train thread and energy is wasted on these toys. There are some great American writers but personally i don't dig most freight styles. But in the end I couldn't care less if people hit freights or cleans, but I think alot of people on here sadly paint a picture of Americans being real stupid sometimes. Peace.

Re: Try looking at it our way...

Originally posted by octopusone

Personally I didn't mean to come across so anti-American!!! I think Americans burn Europeans for tags and throwups and you gave us Graffiti after all!! But I find it very disheartening that so many Americans (unlike yourself clearly) come on here and diss every clean train from Europe with coments like "Euro trains don't count" "Euro fags" "easy yards" when they no nothing of what it is to paint here!! It get's really tiring to read these comments in every European train thread and energy is wasted on these toys. There are some great American writers but personally i don't dig most freight styles. But in the end I couldn't care less if people hit freights or cleans, but I think alot of people on here sadly paint a picture of Americans being real stupid sometimes. Peace.

Xenophobia runs rife in 12oz, on both sides of the Atlantic. A sad argument, to which there is no answer. Have to admit the old "fuck yer freights in Shitsville, Nowhere, vs our commuter trains in Europe" debate ever so slightly grates. I know what I prefer, but refuse to enter into it on here because to each their own. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by oldfaithful

trains please! i'm i the only one who thinks we should seperate that euro graff from the american graff?

when i said that i did nt mean to start a three page battle i just siad it cuz i don't like euro train styles and when i said trians please it cuz the first couple of flix in the post are walls how about you euro kids label your thread so we know its european and dont get pissed when we find out its not what we are looking for;)

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Reading those idiotic remarks makes me ashamed to be a writer from america.

you should move to europe. not tryin to diss, but if your that discontent you should at least look into it. Look at Quik RTW and JON 156, they gets mad love over there....Cope 2 also gets love in Europe.

American Graffiti....love it or leave it

......hey did i say that?

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

you should move to europe. not tryin to diss, but if your that discontent you should at least look into it. Look at Quik RTW and JON 156, they gets mad love over there....Cope 2 also gets love in Europe.

American Graffiti....love it or leave it

......hey did i say that?

If you only knew.

• 6 months later...
Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe
  • 1 month later...

Archived