Cept 148 TFW

Guest SE4_2002

Guest SE4_2002
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SE4_2002

Yeah I noticed after I hit the button, had some trains to put on there but they didn`t work, oh well...

Guest oldfaithful

trains please! i'm i the only one who thinks we should seperate that euro graff from the american graff?

Guest SE4_2002

Nah I don`t think we should seperate U.S and Europe just because it`s nice to get opinions from both sides..And you wouldn`t get the opinions so much if it was seperated..

Originally posted by oldfaithful

trains please! i'm i the only one who thinks we should seperate that euro graff from the american graff?

1. These are trains.

2. Hahaha...which one are you? I speak better English and it's my second language!!!

Guest ArtvandaL

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT, THE EURO GRAFF AND AMERICAN GRAFF SHOULD DEFINETLY BE SEPERATED, THATS WHAT I WANT, AND 12 OZ SEEMS LIKE A FAIR DEMOCRATIC WEBSITE. ..

EURO GRAFF AINT SHIT, ITS

................. ...........

PUSSY WANNABE SHIT

What was i gonna say?

I have noticed i am not too into the Euro style but after downloading madd Euro videos, those kids are some locc motherfuckers. I mean, they just do some crazy shit over there sometimes.. I probably wouldnt be one to get into a subway car that is filled with passengers and grill the shit out of it.

Guest SE4_2002
NOT BAD I LIKE A FEW

NOT BAD??? Whatever you say..FR8 LIFE..???

I have noticed i`m not too into Euro style

What exactly is Euro Style???????????

Actually your right Yank graff and European graff should be seperated , apart from a select few, your comments don`t mean shit, cos you wouldn`t know style if it smacked you in the face..!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO. And as for "Artvandal" your just small minded and it showed in your comments that you know nothing!!

Seperating 12 oz...

Seperating 12oz into America and the Rest Of The World would definately be a good idea!! You don't like our trains? GOOD. Personally I don't hate Americans painting freights but at the same time I think I and most other Europeans on here have absolutely no interest in them. I personally find it very boring to look at them. Also having to argue with some EminemLimpbizkit characters who have done a few hollow throw ups on some barn door or some freight yard where you can paint for a week with their inbred friends seems like a big waste of time and energy to me. You really think I or any of the real train writers smashing transit in Europe or Australia care whether you "dig it duuude"??!! Those Americans who do like to peep European clean trains, have relevant comments to make and who know a little about painting cleans will still be able to look at the threads and maybe we will all be a little bit happier.:p

Guest gary glitter

american graffiti

You euro toys always make me laugh..you act like you are the real deal because you paint passenger trains in your artsy fartsy countries where nobody gives a damn. You BITE the first american writer to come to your town, and you think graffiti is part of hip hop....when we all know no fubu wearing homeboys are out in the yards messing up their latest fashions for lousy freight trains!!!!the truth is that soon all your fun will be OVER! big brother will close up the spots, and your trains will be graffiti proof,instantly buffed, like the ones in new york..then you euro boys will find yourselves where you always have been,,,on the very last junker car being pulled by AMERICAN GRAFFITI.

Re: american graffiti

Originally posted by gary glitter

You euro toys always make me laugh..you act like you are the real deal because you paint passenger trains in your artsy fartsy countries where nobody gives a damn. You BITE the first american writer to come to your town, and you think graffiti is part of hip hop....when we all know no fubu wearing homeboys are out in the yards messing up their latest fashions for lousy freight trains!!!!the truth is that soon all your fun will be OVER! big brother will close up the spots, and your trains will be graffiti proof,instantly buffed, like the ones in new york..then you euro boys will find yourselves where you always have been,,,on the very last junker car being pulled by AMERICAN GRAFFITI.

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/baddudehijack.jpg'>

Guest SE4_2002

gary glitter

You really aint got a clue mate, how can you comment on how hard or easy our yards are unless you`ve done em yourself??Infact have you hit the subway in New York, errr nope, so your views are meaningless and pointless!!! If there were a yank writer on here that has actually done a London Tube Yard or subways in Holland , Paris etc then maybe i`ll take notice of what he says but until that time, SHUT UP TOY BOY!! I hate iggnorant people, who aint got a clue!!

Guest imported_b0b

Re: american graffiti

Originally posted by gary glitter

because you paint passenger trains in your artsy fartsy countries where nobody gives a damn

If you were trying to wind people up by acting the idiot, you succeeded.

If you are infact serious, I pity you and your seriously retarded worldview.

Reading those idiotic remarks makes me ashamed to be a writer from america. The thing is, Europe is not easy. In fact, more europeans paint transit in america than americans. Cept has done the NY subway, tubes, paris trains, etc etc... how many of you dissing have done that? How many of you have even done one passenger? Separate European graff from American? Are you kidding me? Its all graffiti. I think you fuckers are just jealous.

BIG UP TO CEPT148, SMOKE A ZOOT, DRINK SOME PG TIPS AND HAVE A WONK. Je dois vide mi coyeax.

Guest SE4_2002

lets all wonk!

L12, lol!!!!!!!! I was waiting for someone to point that out.. Jewish Task Force, respect mate, thanx for trying to help point this out..

Archived