Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

final fantasy X

my roomate plays it got all the way to the last last last boss, i mean last one, decided to do it all over again..thats someone that had a little extra time on their hands!

one of my roommates is also obsessed with that crap

when the last one came out he didnt leave the house for a week

i would laeve for work and he would be playing

i would come home late at night and he would be playing

that game does something to people

clocked over 100hrs playing the game, leveling up and shit.

dont buy it if youre not a hardcore RPG fan.

it does. it's unhealthy. you pick up the controller and the next thing you know 6 hours have gone by.

its a sick sad world when my roommate gets new final fantasy games

i haven;t been playing any RPGs lately. i still haven't finished shenmue...anyone have a burnt shenmue 2 for their dreamcast? i'm willing to buy it :D

i only played FF7 heh...FF8 and 9 look weak. i haven't touched 10.

right now, i'm just playing ragnarok online...as a beta tester :crazy: as so 6000+ other people are

hard? ppssshhh..

i really hate it when they go from the really good cgi (like when they kiss at the waterfall) back to the regular cgi.. the regular cgi lookas all crappy to me after they do that.

my friend said ff10 was easy he said when he got to the last boss he killed it in attaack cuz they dont have the 9999dmg limit so he hit the boss for 27500 or maybe another zzero?

Guest Stapler

Sorry to put you GAME NERDS to shame BUT JAPAN HAS FINAL FANTASY !!. And they play it over the net and shit with the play 2`s. it shits all over 10 from what a friends younger brother was saying.

*taps food*

*looks at watch*

*looks at calendar*

damn when the fuck is Starcraft 2 coming out....i just need a little itty bitty piece of new news about this fucking game and im cool.

HAHA...is ruby weapon the fucker on sand?

well what you have to do is kill two people in your party (during the battle) and then just hope you have a shit load of potion and ethers. oh yeah, do you have the knights of the round table? keep using that shit on that fucker because it's the strongest.

well i may be off on some points but it's been a few years since i played final fantasy 7. wait, are you talking about FF7, A squad?

yah im talkin bout ff7 i used the item trick i have 99 megalixers

my guys r bout lvl 77 with all teh ultimates and most have there best limit and i have knights of teh round and mime

so the only way i see it is to kill ruby by throwing lots of money

seems kind of ironic killing people by throwing money at them... ah

Originally posted by Stapler

Sorry to put you GAME NERDS to shame BUT JAPAN HAS FINAL FANTASY !!. And they play it over the net and shit with the play 2`s. it shits all over 10 from what a friends younger brother was saying.

i played it at the E3 event in la that shit was sick a fuck they had like ten playstations hooked up so you could play on a network with other people from squre inside this office two buildings away .the only thing that sucked about it is that it was in japenese for the majority of the gameplay but you cold chat with other people in english. some guy kept asking where his pants were for like two hours.

and by the time i got to the nintendo and sony area my eyes were basically turned to mush and all i could hear was the sound a sakura from snk vs capcom 2 screaming HADOUKEN over and over in my head and i was out of cigerettes and my legs hurt from holding 40 pounds of free crap from all the booths........(oh yah if anyone lives around la go to the city of industry to FRANK & SONS on saturday and in the far left corner my friend the man with many peircings should have a shitload of final fantasy merchandise and e3 junk for sale

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this