Fight!!

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kicks are generally handy as a first attack .

smack him really hard with open palms on his ears , at the same time

this will put the fucker wayyyy off balance leaving you with about 5 seconds to place your foot somewhere on/around his head and put that sukka down :D

any confrontation between you and i would end up in you going to the hospital for reconstructive surgery.

it wouldnt even be a "fight" more precisely it would be an assault and battery.

and

i suggest you stop with these bullshit posts before it really happens. you and i both know you really dont want it to.

---

oh yeah and im safe to say that youve probably never been in a real fight in your life.

arguments with your mom over your curfew doesnt count.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by uncle-boy

http://www.superbrawl.tv/images/bruzzi-cabbage.jpg'>

the hawaiian big boy "cabbage" on the right worked the brazillian bastard on the left.

cabbage is my hero.:king:

i shook cabbages hand at the carshow...i think i was one of few that recognized him and he got all blushy,then he punched me out.-nah-

but i like to do a swift kick to the knee...kick to the balls or stomach..

3 "swift" slaps to the face"confusing the challenger" karate chop to the adams apple..puches to the ribs always hurts...even after a long while.

hmmmm..if you know where the "boxer's sweet spot" is..go for that..

bite the tip of his nose and dont let go..even if snot pours in your mouth..

i was gonna carry around 2 hammers with me...when we all had our little "disagreements"

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by skum lord

any confrontation between you and i would end up in you going to the hospital for reconstructive surgery.

it wouldnt even be a "fight" more precisely it would be an assault and battery.

and

i suggest you stop with these bullshit posts before it really happens. you and i both know you really dont want it to.

---

oh yeah and im safe to say that youve probably never been in a real fight in your life.

arguments with your mom over your curfew doesnt count.

well in that case i wont fight you. i have a shit load of friends waiting for me to call them to kick your fat ass......and none of them are in AF.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

Guest uncle-boy

Re: to skum lord...

Originally posted by itchy_olos

honestly fucktard,

i will personally beat your ass.

cheeee-doggy!!:D

haha

yeah thats what i thought.

and

NO

you dont know what youve gotten yourself into.

you want to bring other people into this, thats your call. i have more than willing people, who dont even care what this shit is about, down for a good old scrap.

Guest uncle-boy

good morning........ :cool:

i'm not even sure i know who this guy is.:idea:

hahahahahahahahahaahah....:lol::lol::lol:

eh skum lord, what do you write. that's all i want to know buddy. then this stupid thread can die.

(sorry moderators for getting really stupid, and wasting space)

Guest socrates
Originally posted by T.T Boy

a lock in a sock [/b]

If you have a lock you don't need the sock...it's all about sand or a bunch of spare change.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT PUNKED ..

i'm not punking out, i just need to know who the hell he is.

and i wanted this thread to be about super secret turbo fight moves, not us shit talking back and forth.

Originally posted by Canadiano

hey, what's that trick with the battery in the hand while you punch? someone explain.

it's called a fist-pack... i actually find the ratchet sockets for spark plugs work best... it adds a little weight, giving you more momentum, and it makes you fist a less giving surface... normally your fingers will flex down into your hand a little, but with a fist pack they don't really have anywhere to go...

also, now that i think about it, if you have the time to prepare it, then iHookerFinger! would actually work pretty well... but be aware it is a finely honed art, myself being one of the few masters, and it requires a lot of training...

IN THE WORDS OF MY 73 YEAR OLD SENSEI, "YOU DONT NEED LESSONS TO PUNCH A MOTHER FUCKERS LIGHTS OUT." POINT IS GO AT IT YOUR WAY UNCLE. IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT JUST THROW YOUR FISTS LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW. IM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO FIGHT AS IT IS BUT IF YOU GET THE CHANCE NOTHING DAMPENS ONE'S SPIRIT MORE THAN A GOLDEN SHOWER. FIGHT HARD!

Originally posted by HomerJayII

IN THE WORDS OF MY 73 YEAR OLD SENSEI, "YOU DONT NEED LESSONS TO PUNCH A MOTHER FUCKERS LIGHTS OUT." POINT IS GO AT IT YOUR WAY UNCLE. IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT JUST THROW YOUR FISTS LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW. IM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO FIGHT AS IT IS BUT IF YOU GET THE CHANCE NOTHING DAMPENS ONE'S SPIRIT MORE THAN A GOLDEN SHOWER. FIGHT HARD!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/552/3962'>

I TYPE ALL IN CAPS!!!

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

did i say i hate you? did i say you were wrong for typing all in caps? no, i'm just having fun... lighten up...:)

FUCK THIS, YOU AND ME!!! JUST KIDDING, YO' NO OFFENSE TAKEN. I DIDNT THINK MY REPLY WAS SARCASTIC ENOUGH ANYWAY. CHEERS!

Archived