Fight!!

Guest uncle-boy

Guest uncle-boy

I havent been in a fight in like ages. i think i'm gonna have to "throw down" with this guy i'm battling. all i know is that i'm gonna false crack that fucker.

Please give me some super secret fight moves you know of, so i can be victorious!!!!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck fighting dirty...let him walk up close to you and headbutt him right in the nose...most of the time they are so stunned that they are defenseless if they're still standing...

Guest donkeyslong

you should just suck him off instead of fighting him..this way you will be happy and he will finish up on your face and in return he will be glad also <3

when hitting someone:

Make sure the first hit is in his face. Especially the chin area..

Rotate your fist as it gets closer to his face..

Put your hip/back into your punches..Swing your hips for additional force. A good hit should require all the muscles to work in 1 solid motion.

Dont be afraid to go completely insane..ITs hard to maintain a good defense with people who are completley insane. Odd angles and what not..

brass knuckles (improvise w/ brick, quarter roll, 4lb. lead fishing weight) win the fistfight

If you see a fist coming to your face, bow your head. You can break his hand this way..

headbutting is an old but good technique if you can handle the cocanut effect..

If your hands hurt - knee him in the face

Dont hit open handed - you risk mangling your hand on his dirty mouth..

Originally posted by Zack Morris

dude...its a fight, you play to win. its not like he can't dot hat same to me..I have a throat...shit I also have a long neck so it would be easier.

do whatca gotta do i guess

ive never felt it to be needed though

if someone made me bleed i would

think about the throat punch i guess

Originally posted by WhenOne

solid blow to the nose will put the kid down

i've learned this through experience, both giving and recieving, but a blow to the nose won't always put someone right down... and if it doesn't it's just gonna make him damn angry... but i still stick by it as an opening shot...

Archived