My Trip to LA: overpasses, burners, river beds, bombing, 25 flicks

Sam Rothstein

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually its a well kept secret how they bust on the overpasses. I have seen it myself. There is less than a foot to stand on & they sometimes actually walk to it along the edge. Others use gear, rope, whatever they can get their hands on to just hang there & paint. Tru story...

------------------

THE BAFFLER

• 1 month later...
Guest hektic1F.E.C
Originally posted by devilsMESnger:

the way to get up "there" is to get off your fat ass and start painting...

HAHAHahah NO....

i meant physically get up under those bridges asshole

down wit colt.met him out in s.b.straight

gangsta.we got along right away with the west coast shit.had bitches given us they cribs,

bombin up nd down the coast,smokin hella

green bud man.......

i got people up and down killafornia but i

hope it falls in the ocean.

Originally posted by Say my name Say my name:

yo, anyone know how they do those overpasses? like there is nothing to stand on? any one have knowledge of this subject? if so get back at me....

yah there is a 2inch ledge where you scoot your feet across on and theres hole enough for you index finger to fit in and every 3inches theres another hole you scoot to where you want to bomb and do your peice there its that sunny califorina heavy weights type shit..

Originally posted by Secret:

Actually, Belmont is not legal. I heard there's been undercover cops there busting people. The best bet is to paint there while all the neighborhood people play that little Mayan soccer ball game on the weekends...

Sam, yeah you should defitinetly hang out with us. We just chill and grub during the day, then we paint at night. We can also take you to Loer's house where he bumps his gangsta rap CD's all day.

As for that security guard... she pinned me down against the wall and said "DON'T FUCK WITH ME.... LAPD is on their way". Soon as she took her face away from, I pushed her fat ass and ran like hell. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Sin's little brother?? Hmmmmmm. I went out on Valentine's Day with this guy from WCA who's older brother was also from there. They both stopped writing a long time ago. I think he wrote Rival?

i got rolled there you can paint there but not there tunnel thats county property they will bust you for that..as for every thing else you got to be known the right people and the little old mexican dude thats owns that land comes every saturday to pick up trash and set up the soccer hand ball game.

if G.H.O.S.T comes to bust you hope you have no warrents and they have officers that used to bomb LA that are known under cover graffiti cops.. know.. and they used to bomb shit.. real graff writters that we have heard of that cause alot of damage.. that have change there life around so watch out and there not cool and they won't just let you slide ..

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by fu:

i got rolled there you can paint there but not there tunnel thats county property they will bust you for that..as for every thing else you got to be known the right people and the little old mexican dude thats owns that land comes every saturday to pick up trash and set up the soccer hand ball game.

if G.H.O.S.T comes to bust you hope you have no warrents and they have officers that used to bomb LA that are known under cover graffiti cops.. know.. and they used to bomb shit.. real graff writters that we have heard of that cause alot of damage.. that have change there life around so watch out and there not cool and they won't just let you slide ..

ya i got rolled there even though all the pysas were playing.. i "hate" cops as much as the next guy but those cops were actually kinda cool... i guess two people that we were w/ paintedthe tunnl and me and a frind painted the lagal part...they got tickets and i was let go no harm done except they got all my info... a picture, and sample of my "tag"... kinda dumb they realy thought id tell them what i wrote and what crue i reped...it was kinda fun messing w/ them though..they knew they were getting bull ished,,,,anyways.. your best bet is to paint there early and on the weekend...excuse my rambling....

------------------

http://communities.msn.com/tomindoblin/pho...otoalbums.msnw. updated on the daily...

Archived