My Trip to LA: overpasses, burners, river beds, bombing, 25 flicks

Sam Rothstein

These where all taken in one afternoon in LA. SIN WCA's little brother took me around and I caught lot's of dope shit. I had to scan these in 3's because it would have taken boon docks days...

I reposted the flicks farther down in this thread. They are not squashed anymore, they are in there full glory...

[This message has been edited by Sam Rothstein (edited 04-18-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

my god...great post sam..

unfortunetely i wont be moving out there next fall because i didnt get into any colleges out there! i can definetely blame this board for the deconstruction of my work habits...but as long as i can see posts like this, fuck school.

hey krypt where you been? i thought you got hit by a car or something.....

well anyway i went to vapes house the other day and got my book back while visiting thanks for the piece.. god damn! have you guys all gone into a cave and died? i have not seen any of you in a while

we need to paint.........soon..........

peace:the hoar

Originally posted by Secret:

People having been taking shits inside the Belmont shack. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//mad.gif'>

Your not kidding, holy shit!! i went up that ladder to leave and almost fucking fainted the stench of shit was sooo horrible! Secret, CHUE told me about your run in with that rave security gaurd, sounds fun. We were talking about meeting up next time im down there.

Archived