Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
d-town_bomber

MY NEW CAR

fuck me silly you lucky bastard!

is that a bmw 318i? leather interior? how much did that bad boy cost you....very nice for boming they usually come standard with tinted windows so the coppers pass you off as a 40 year old housewife with gucci glasses :)

haha hell yeah man thanks i got lucky as fuck. it is a 318i, got it for 9500. the one i got already had an eclipse cd player also. i know im gonna get shit for this haha

y9ou taken it out lately?...been boming in it? and is the one you got white?leather interior?

yeah i drive it all the time. mine is white also but the side skirts are black. its got tan interior. ihavent really been bombing in it but i keep a lot of my graff supplies in it

shit 9500!?!??! thats hella fuckin cheap!! damn nigga you got hooked up!!

me, well i drive a shopping cart, i got campbells soup tops for my rims and i got a sick ass orea cookie advertisement on my grill...its also got that lock where you gotta stick a quarter in it....thats cool

when i was visiting america and i would say the N word my cousin would get all stressed and be like you dont say it under any circumstances....even in a song, the blacks will bash you.....that was in 96

seems these days people throw it around a lot more

Originally posted by cmeup

did you just say 'nigga'

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

im just playing man... ;)

teaser

uhh no one says wigger anymore...

Originally posted by madbomber

uhh no one says wigger anymore...

your not from around here are you pardner?;) :D

theres too much history to tell;)

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

GIVE ME A RIDE SO I CAN GO PICK UP MY WELFARE NIGGAH. HAAHAHAH JUST PLAYIN D-TOWN. YO BUT IF YOU WANT SOME OF THAT GREEN SHIT HOLLAH! I GOT THAT FIYAAAAH, I GOT THAT FIYAAAAAAAAAAAH HOLLA AT LIL WOADAE IF YOU WANT THAT OSCAR MYAHHHHH!!!

this is how he knows /

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

yeah i drive it all the time. mine is white also but the side skirts are black. its got tan interior. ihavent really been bombing in it but i keep a lot of my graff supplies in it

9500 is not expensive. getting a $50,000.00 is expensive, mine was $19,000.00 and i have put $8,000.00 in after market parts. ;)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this