MY NEW CAR

d-town_bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck me silly you lucky bastard!

is that a bmw 318i? leather interior? how much did that bad boy cost you....very nice for boming they usually come standard with tinted windows so the coppers pass you off as a 40 year old housewife with gucci glasses :)

shit 9500!?!??! thats hella fuckin cheap!! damn nigga you got hooked up!!

me, well i drive a shopping cart, i got campbells soup tops for my rims and i got a sick ass orea cookie advertisement on my grill...its also got that lock where you gotta stick a quarter in it....thats cool

when i was visiting america and i would say the N word my cousin would get all stressed and be like you dont say it under any circumstances....even in a song, the blacks will bash you.....that was in 96

seems these days people throw it around a lot more

Originally posted by cmeup

did you just say 'nigga'

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!YOUR A WIGGER!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

im just playing man... ;)

teaser

uhh no one says wigger anymore...

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

GIVE ME A RIDE SO I CAN GO PICK UP MY WELFARE NIGGAH. HAAHAHAH JUST PLAYIN D-TOWN. YO BUT IF YOU WANT SOME OF THAT GREEN SHIT HOLLAH! I GOT THAT FIYAAAAH, I GOT THAT FIYAAAAAAAAAAAH HOLLA AT LIL WOADAE IF YOU WANT THAT OSCAR MYAHHHHH!!!

this is how he knows /

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

yeah i drive it all the time. mine is white also but the side skirts are black. its got tan interior. ihavent really been bombing in it but i keep a lot of my graff supplies in it

Guest eessee
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

NCisles.jpg

u been hacking nasa's site again???ur carzy but the flics are mad cool...

im a city kid...everyone in the city, from russians to asians to mexicans to indians to mongolians to white kids to mixed kids uses the N word...i only use it like half as much as my friends do, and only under extreme circumstances where something is so cool it deserves a "nigguh" like getting a fuckin BMW for under 10k, thats pretty fuckin cool....nigga:D

Archived