The People On Here, And The Feeling You Get.. Or Feeling They Give Off..

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JIGSAW

regulator though reminds me of a 16/17 year old pissed off with a girl he likes whois not feeling him so he's not caring about life, and is bombing for attention, and to release anger.

yup thats pretty much it....are you a fuckin pyschic or something?

Originally posted by blink_ATX

im sure iCBERG in real life isa pussy

anyway

:lol:

this coming from a kid who cant even get respect on an internet message forum

take a fuckin hike

fixin xbox's by day, starting internet beef by night... now thats gangsta :lol:

im willing to wager dogs to dollars to donuts that iceberg is straight hemi thugging. and now for no reason at all, a picture of patrick bateman:

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/lions_gate_films/american_psycho/christian_bale/psycho5.jpg'>

"NO. your NOT out of the heletivica on eggshell cards.....NOOO!.......im going to stab you and play with your blood."

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Kill Whitey

what the fuck ^^^. i sense some pent up sexual frustration. come out of the closet playah! Your a fucking nerd! quit trying to suck up to this white trash internet hoe yo. fucking a white trash bitch is like fucking a bag of nails! quit doing all that cocaine and gain some weight bitch!

i usually call racist white people niggers...if i were to call you one..it would be cause of your racist additude towards everyone on here..you think you're the only blackman on here?you're just as bad as some of these "wannabe hitlers"what are you..?mapo's revenge?;)

kill whitey...you can fuck off you racist piece of shit!

stop your fucking whinning..were you a slave?ever?well i think you are..a slave of the mind, the very virus that stumps this world from continueing on to the next.your additude is the same that hung black slaves in the local courtyard.

god,you act like racism is an old and dead thing and that only whitepeople are racists.look in the mirror punk.stop branding yourself.

its funny that you can tell that somebody is white from white text on a grey background."whos the real racist?"you are.

i dislike racists very much.

Guest JIGSAW

yea fuck the jews too, their sons/daughters were never held in the holocaust....As for this guy, hes just a white 14 year old trying to be a bad ass over the net......

wow..this is materializing into yet another racism debate..get over it....ted...you know i only bake one fucking cake...lemme as you this...how many blunts we smoke...

Originally posted by wiIIy.wonka

I ENJOY LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH!!!

the way this kill whitey kid talks, i wonder if you have you ever been on a beach, have you ever seen a beach, you are making your self look so ignorant, so i ask, do you even know what a beach is???

^^^ yeah man, have you been down with beaches since day one in the times of the "hot shot" boogie board for $14.99 at kmart

man you dont know the deal when it comes to shell collections do you even know what a tropical purple clamer is the ones before 1994...cause the ones after 94 were like so commercial all kids had em :rolleyes:

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Vanity

half the people on here are egocentric assholes.

put me down with that posse, they sound cool.....

Archived