The People On Here, And The Feeling You Get.. Or Feeling They Give Off..

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DEE38

no fucking way!

i thought he was cool people. man. what the fuck!

sorry to hear that willy.... :(

oh im pretty sure he's cool...just dont stick him around old folks..i just dont know...i get this wierd vibe thats all.breaks my heart.

i was the only one to tell him all that stuff up above,but i went to the limits..years and years of my elephant memories pouring a bitter taste down his mouth.one day he crossed my boundaries so i told him every little bullshit thing i knew about him..his deepest darkest emotions..

imagine him thinking he so very smarter than anybody else that he actually believes that nobody notices him pickin a fight with his girlfriend..see..

i can do nothing but talk down on him..years and years of bullshit.my moms first impression on him is that he thinks hes bigtime..wanting to be something he's not.....well i know him,but i dont know who he has transformed into..he might be the same..but hiding his true self from all these other people he hangs around with..thats what i think.

its funny though,cause i still care for him and i think he still cares for the rest of us,but we all feel like he's hiding.we're in the same crew and he doesnt even kick back with us at the club.

DEE if anything this has got me thinking of a solution to a problem,maybe trough divine nature you brought it out..cause he is an asshole,but a good friend.

but like bob said..^^^^^^

Originally posted by DEE38

So.. When I think of iCEBERG.. I seriously think he is hardcore and gangster.. and woulden't think twice when its time to throw down!!

Like, he's the kinda homie I would take to Tijuana with me on Friday nights to be my bodyguard, and tell people he's my boyfriend if someone tried to get fruity with me! ..Just so they'd be afraid, and run away shitting their pants!!!

More to come!

It makes me think of a junior hispanic ice hockey goaltender.

Guest mafIAkilla

i am proud to say that i give off no vibes. i do not exist.....

actually,i want someone to profile me so i can be part of the 12oz bourgeiose.....please make me feel special.....

Originally posted by mafIAkilla

i am proud to say that i give off no vibes. i do not exist.....

actually,i want someone to profile me so i can be part of the 12oz bourgeiose.....please make me feel special.....

right now i have the feeling that me and you would have alot of fun cow tipping.. have you cow tipped?

Guest blink_ATX

im sure iCBERG in real life isa pussy

anyway

i tell you right now if someone on here wanted serious beef id knockem the fuck out regardless...

anyway 75% of the peeps on here are kids below 18 years of age.

and the other 25% are above that or way below it.

and about 75% of that 25% are real serious writers who suck

the other 20% of that are peeps who are really good

another 5% of that are just lame ass tagg/bombers who are pretending to be good cause they cant draw for shit...

Guest blink_ATX

oh yeah im in that on % of seriousness that sux cause i only been handling cans for about 6 months now...

so dont try to say im blowing myself up

there is a good percentage of peeps on here who do not post bt only read the threads and look at pictures

Guest JIGSAW

blink summed this up, and I usually hate his posts, regulator though reminds me of a 16/17 year old pissed off with a girl he likes whois not feeling him so he's not caring about life, and is bombing for attention, and to release anger.......as for me, I gotta take a shit, and im wearing a american eagle coller shirt right now, listening to veitnow use a tarrot card on that miss cleo...

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Wilt

the manipulative end up being the manipulated at one point.

That's some haiku shit. How many cakes ...

what the fuck!!! when did stupid white bitches start saying nigga!? Bitch your mom was a slave trader! quit saying people are gangsta bitch, you wouldnt know gangsta if gangsta walked up to you and sold you some crack bitch! Your clit smells like cat shit bitch, clean that shit up!

what the fuck ^^^. i sense some pent up sexual frustration. come out of the closet playah! Your a fucking nerd! quit trying to suck up to this white trash internet hoe yo. fucking a white trash bitch is like fucking a bag of nails! quit doing all that cocaine and gain some weight bitch!

Archived