illed out shit

Guest jet kws

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest stay faded

scan is an art fag- yes he is very good at graffiti but his attidude just takes away from any respect he deserves. at his galary he fucked with my boy and his book and started dissing him for no reason. scan and his gay ass rasta friend DYER - ART FAGGETS

Originally posted by stay faded

scan is an art fag- yes he is very good at graffiti but his attidude just takes away from any respect he deserves. at his galary he fucked with my boy and his book and started dissing him for no reason. scan and his gay ass rasta friend DYER - ART FAGGETS

well at least your not mad or anything

Guest tragic

Scaner

You all shouldn't talk shit about Scan, He paintes more frieghts then all of you combiined, when he came to seattle he painted every night, and hes the homie, so shut de fuk upah.

Originally posted by KIND

hey muthafukker..i guess u think your funny or something and your sayin my shit sucks but u know wut?fuck u..at least i write..so go head and post something youve done better..until then shut the fuck up and get a life...

oh god, shut the fuck up. just because someone makes fun of your toy ass dosnt mean that they are less of a writer then you. he made fun of you for a good reason... you fucking suck, just admit it.

Guest stilborn
Originally posted by synaps

looks like sigh !

nah,free5,y do kids bite blatently?i dont like that sigh guy,wheres his originality?lazy braynd fux

Guest stilborn

thats like me doing a dondi train but writing usero insted of dondi but using all his style,very fukin weak,id get hated on,y do people jok sigh??where the fuk did real graf go?

Guest blink_ATX

hey i paint acrylic but im not an art fag im just real when it comes to what graff is assmunch...

i mean in what way do you dipshits think that the worlds best writers are not doing anyhtin besides rocking cans and panels and shit ... Wake the fuck up i can draw therefore meaning that oncw i master the can control i will fucming own as an artist and bomber and peicer and generally a writer...

nuff said..

l0rd Ka0s

PS an example, you ever met SPOTER??? I have and i tell you what my freinds not only can he bomb you ass off but hell draw you a real pretty picture too.

Originally posted by KIND

hey muthafukker..i guess u think your funny or something and your sayin my shit sucks but u know wut?fuck u..at least i write..so go head and post something youve done better..until then shut the fuck up and get a life...

so does anabody know what this is about or who it is directed to.....yo KIND i didn't evin see a post of yours or a diss so what the fuck are u talkin about....

Closed

I think I'm gonna have to be the bad guy and put an end to this latest episode of Beverly Hills 90210. Get some lives.

Archived