dont lQQk.unless u like clean trains!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Merdle

bang up job crow. Thanks for sharing. Lovin those ghost trains.:cool: , ohh and happy fathers day to all you dad writers on here!!!:love2:

Guest Ted Wakowski

These new jacks Ghost, SPone and Bates need to pay more dues and develope some actual style. Fuckin' rookies.

Guest cheesecurd

I love you crow. just so you know I'd pay 35 bucks for when ever your coffee table book on trains comes out. underground classified what

SICK post!

thanks dude.

I love you crow. just so you know I'd pay 35 bucks for when ever your coffee table book on trains comes out. underground classified what

crow if this means that you were the one who made undergroud classifieds then propers to you. i had only gotten one issue of it years ago and it had some subways i still havent seen anywhere else. did you make that zine? anyone else seen it? just curious.

-jerk182

Originally posted by Jerk182

SICK post!

thanks dude.

crow if this means that you were the one who made undergroud classifieds then propers to you. i had only gotten one issue of it years ago and it had some subways i still havent seen anywhere else. did you make that zine? anyone else seen it? just curious.

-jerk182

that was not me .....?-only had a addy in there 4 trading flixxxxxxx.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Those trains are scrap, notice how they are sitting on blocks. Again, not clean trains, scrap trains.

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? That's what a MTA Subway car looks like,live and in service. They have "BOXES" on the trucks...thats what makes them move. They are not sitting on blocks.The only scraps I see on this post are the BATES, and the SENTO CAVSTER (which actually ran and was scrapped out later.) You must be basing your comment on that on that one flick with the RAGE and Ink-Heads pieces, which is'nt even a subway shot...thats like a broken-down LIRR or something. I saw most of those cars running, and to try to dismiss the efforts of dudes like TRACK2 who did major damage on live fucking trains by saying that those are ALL scraps is an insult. Arent you from the Bay-Area or something? Stick to commenting on BART trains and matters on which you can speak from experience please.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? That's what a MTA Subway car looks like,live and in service. They have "BOXES" on the trucks...thats what makes them move. They are not sitting on blocks.The only scraps I see on this post are the BATES, and the SENTO CAVSTER (which actually ran and was scrapped out later.) You must be basing your comment on that on that one flick with the RAGE and Ink-Heads pieces, which is'nt even a subway shot...thats like a broken-down LIRR or something. I saw most of those cars running, and to try to dismiss the efforts of dudes like TRACK2 who did major damage on live fucking trains by saying that those are ALL scraps is an insult. Arent you from the Bay-Area or something? Stick to commenting on BART trains and matters on which you can speak from experience please.

block.jpg

Guest catwash
Originally posted by sofarok

block.jpg

Originally posted by SCOTCHWHISKEO

You must be basing your comment on that on that one flick with the RAGE and Ink-Heads pieces, which is'nt even a subway shot...thats like a broken-down LIRR or something.

but whatever, nice post.

Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

That was the only car I was talking about. I was not in any way trying to discredit any of the pieces.

As far as the cleantrains coment we all know that the cleantrain movement didnt start until the trains were being buffed hard, hence the name "cleantrain". When I clicked on the thread I was expecting to see cleantrains, not oldschool Ny subways. I was pleased anyway because there are some quality pieces posted.

I never painted a NY sub but I plan to. I have the deepest respect for anyone that has. I didnt mean to offend anyone, I was simply pointing out a fact. I try to follw transit as much as I can, I love transit and I try to paint it as much as possible.

Thank you sofa for the help.

1. the rage, etc is scrap Lirr, its sitting on wooden blocks. The BOXES are controls for the train which tell the wheels to move and or slow down etc. They also carry controls for the doors, lights etc.

2. The bates is scrap, I dont think they would let a burnt train in service, besides, its a Danish long distance train

3. I have seen flicks of the cavster in service

4. the fusy is scrap because the MTA was not running those trains in 95 and the piece is dated 95, in 95 they were running the stainless steel trains on most lines.

Archived