i'm seeing the melvins on july 7th and you're not

Guest professor poopatronic

"wow, how interesting! i'm so glad i wasted my time clicking on this stupid thread. thank you professor poopatronic, you are a fascinating and perceptive person and i sincerely enjoy being in your company."

i was also going to go to the show in ft. collins but it's 18 and over. all you colorado nerds better show up or i will go cry in my bathroom. oh wait you're all too busy listening to atmosphere and drinking coors light and playing football video games while talking about how much you wish you got pussy. sorry for interrupting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"i just wanted to shake your hand and thank you for being such a goddamn prince. you're aces, ackley kid," i said, "you know that?"

Guest serpent of the light

yo prof, where is this show??? i like the melvins, i'll be living in town then too. we should hook up.

ps: if you're interested in fighting, my crew (non-graf) is lacking numbers compared to a denver crew that we're gonna fight, tell your friends!!!

i saw this band live...and i must say..the melvins suck...i couldn't believe people liked this band..i was in awe of all of the people singing their shitty lyrics..their music sounds like no one wants to really be playing the instruments...those fucks get the thumbs down.

Guest Ted Wakowski

I went to a spot to chill one night and The Melvins were playing. I really tried to be open-minded and get into the music but damn if they didn't make me want to start killing random Melvins fans and eating their fucking intestines in front of their families while horrified spectators cried out in disgust.

*Now, at the time I thought it was a bad experience ... but after a certain amount of quiet reflection and enhanced realization through involuntary meditative thought, I have come to the conclusion that this was, in fact, a good thing.

Thumbs up for shit I don't like.

Originally posted by big bruno

you better believe ill be there, but on the 7th?

07/19/2002 Fort Collins, CO Aggie Theatre DJ Spooky, Ming & FS

07/20/2002 Boulder, CO Fox Theatre DJ Spooky, Ming & FS

where did you get those dates from? i just checked my ticket and it definately says the 7th, pretty weird. anyways i hope you're at least somewhat right because i would definately like to see dj spooky. i didn't even know he was opening for them

and to serpent of the light: i do like fighting, however i'm already in a shitload of trouble with the law and apparently i still have a few fights coming my way in the near future.

and to all the people saying the melvins suck: i know, that's why i like them.

Originally posted by High Priest

I saw them with TOOL a while back.. pretty good stuff. Shepard Fairey did some pretty impresive poster work for them as well. MELVINS POSTER

was that in 97 or 98?

I saw the them on that same tour in Houston and New Orleans that was the first time I had ever heard their music.

I am a fan.....

oh and to the professor: I saw them twice.....poo on you:D

Archived