Yet Another Music Thread...

ETHREADZNY

Exposing Local Talent...

Yes, This is another Music Thread....

However in this Thread, I would Like to expose some rhyming crews and other talent groups from, and around my area...

I wuld like others to do the same, so i can checkout what else is out there....

You don't have to give the specific town or city, just the generally area...peace

H2A, Some ill hip hop- Hopefully going to sign to anticon records..... www.h2acrew.com if intrested

Awkward Thought- Hardcore/punk, been around for quite a while now...

Atoms Family- large crew of emcee's, some from around my way, (does alot of shows with el-p and aesop rock...

alot of other talent acts from around here, i got mushbrain from too much malt liquir right now, so more soon...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by High Priest

Dont forget "The Brotha's From Down Under" the only underground hip hop artist's to make it big from Australia.

High Priest

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oxy Moron

yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Even Though they got a big fan base,

I would like to introduce to those who dont know, to SuB Zero, Good NYHC,.... also reppin my area.... got a chance to see them once again at cbgb's this passed sunday...

always puttin on good shows like years back...

Once again, anybody that would like to expose undiscovered talent from their area please do...

Guest serpent of the light

good music from boulder colorado:

shogun--now broken up, an lp and ep out on goodfellow records, some other stuff out too. metalcore. goooooood. kind of black metal at times.

mutiny--a 7" out on lucky 7 records. youth crew type hardcore. they pretty much suck, but they're rad guys and a lot of fun live.

one dying wish--currently recording/mastering, possible tour w/ this engine burns sometime. metally emocore stuff. fun.

skies beyond battle--always recording. metalcore. heavy breakdowns, changing to primarily black metal though.

serberus--about 3 cd's out, and only 6 songs... they call themselves aggressive melodic death metal, but they need to suck it up and just admit to being a black metal band.

silencer--not sure about recordings, metal. good.

denver has a few bands too, Xfallen altarX, home of the brave, as we speak, darkness before dawn. i'm not much into any of these bands.

colorado springs has: laid to rest, if you ever get a chance to hear/see them, do it, incredible metalcore, fuckinb brutal.

support your local scene.... or something

north florida:clown puncher

its not really my thing there like a fast punk kinda some ska but not really...(they have horns and trumpets) some songs i like...im just friends with them...i noticed a lot of people here like some punk so there thats my contribution

• 1 year later...

Synthetic 16.

Synthetic 16

7315 10th Ave.

Brooklyn, NY

some solid music, and I am down to give them the support, besides the drummer I have been friends with for a long time now..

http://www.resurrection-ad.com/bands/synthetic16/mugshot.jpg'>

Adam - Guitar

Jon - Vocals

Pete - Guitar

Wayne - Drums

Mike - Bass

Synthetic 16

7315 10th Ave.

Brooklyn, NY

The three remaining members of Tonystark are on a mission to formalize a new blueprint that will pave the way of all music to come. Bound to ooze into the minds of people throughout the whole music industry, the luscious rich melodies for which they were known for are still carried out by the trio, but in a different form. We present to you a new breed of oil ... Synthetic 16.

Formed in the Spring of 1999 by three of the five remaining members of Tonystark, Synthetic 16 is still holding on to the vision of creating a new, sensual form of music, which will embody the ability to touch the inner souls of many.

After the demise of Tonystark, Synthetic 16 was finally ready to began on their new and exciting venture of creating brand new material. In order to accomplish this, they quickly realized that they would need to obtain the missing link that would complete the new mixture. That missing link would be the creative and well-established bass player, Mike Trzesinski (Ex-System Fault). The delicate blend was now complete and now consists of Wayne (Drums), Pete (Guitar, Ex-Absolute Bloom), John (Vocals), and Mike (Bass).

The year 2000 proved to be an exciting and busy year for the band. For most of the year, they continued to play shows in the New York area on a regular basis. They left the East Coast in early July to spend a week in Arizona. Several radio stations created opportunities for the band to perform out West which included a rare live television appearance on the FOX Television Network. The tour out West also included a few shows with the UK pop band, Modern English. Once back home, the band prepared for the fall release of their debut album entitled "Your Water." With the release finally available to the masses, Synthetic 16 will look to support their album with numerous shows in the tri-state area. A US tour is currently in the works for early next year so stay tuned ...

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

ill upload some shit by a friend later.

Cursive

me(I guess)hahaha..open mic night

Terms One(ristrek.com)/Shaman

Locke

The Makers(on Subpop Records..punkrock)

Signal Path(signalpath.com)..Montana

Lightheaded(daybydayent.com)..Portland

I'll think of some more later....I have a wicked hangover right now.

new england grind and metal core

if your into grind you should definately check out the

fail safe device- from my home town and absoloutly awesome, jazz grind that will never cease to amaze you

newandyke -unbelieveable, cool guys and from CT

the number twelve looks like you- yea the name isnt the best but they are, they are currently my favorite band ever haha

the saw tooth grin- definately awesome from nj they have this mind piercing singer wih fast grindy chug filled music

umbrella- anyone who knew of as the sun sets knows they are gods, well when they broke up their guitar player went to start a band and boy did he start something! they are amazing, at first you will laugh at the singer but it really fits the music and once you stop laughing you will be hooked.

shallows and flats- craaaaaaazy grind from new hapshire, just amazing is all i can say

daughters- they are from RI and are what happened when as the sun sets broke up(minus a guitarist and some others) simply amazing, maybe better then as the sunsets (ill prolly get my ass kicked for that one.

fell from stars- not grind at all, more emo/metal core kind of like misery signals check them out,all my friiends.

Archived