The Goats

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, i was ready to start a 'goats diaspora' webpage at one point..

after the first album, Oatie Kato (the white one) leaves the group citing differences in opinion (he didn't smoke weed, at least not like Madd/Swayzack)..

Second album drops, whatever Ruffhouse promo push didn't work, group breaks up....

1997 Oatie showed up in a TERRIBLE blues/rap outfit that put out one disc on Chrysalis.. i think they were called Rooster. He then throws together a bizarre swing-hiphop record under the name Jimmy Luxury And The Tommy Rome Orchestra for Sony 550. i got to promote this piece of crap. talk about going off the deep end.

there is the Incognegro album that came out a few years back, which is actually pretty good, but i'm not sure who from the goats is MC Uh-Oh.

did anyone else actually see this group live?

back in high school this kid who lived in our town had a goat. and a bunch of turkey's and chicken's that frolicked about in his yard. the goat was an asshole. the kid didnt have fences and lived on a pretty busy street so the goat would always wander into traffic and just stand there. so my associate E-rock booted that uppity goat in the nuts one day...from behind....running field goal kick. the thing had huge balls. (this is ending up in the 'homosexual undertones thread probably.....bah) we came back later and the goat was still wimpering on its side in the yard. fuck goats.

Archived