The Goats

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, a friend of mine owned a bar that had a goat named Billy... it used to stand on the fence and demand food at the grill... seemed pretty cool... if a little stubborn...

I would say my next dog's name, but you kids would bite it... (not you When... but you know...)

my 1st dog... from birth to 15 was Moondog, Moon was the best... then my secong dog, she was the best too... I always have the best dogs... so, why not see how cool my goat could be?

my friend's dog was Woof

Originally posted by WhenOne

what the hell can a goat be good for?

I guess the benefit of a goat is you can milk it?

I have never had goat milk or goat cheese but i have sure heard of a lot more people eating that then dog milk or dog cheese.:crazy:

When I was little, I used to spend the night at a friend's house, and her parents had goats, and they were super fanatics about food and stuff, and they made me drink their goat's milk - and I just remember it being unbearable. I guess it's healthier than cow's milk though. uuugh.

Guest willy.wonka

check this out...

we were at the park one day.."in hawaii"

and this little girl brings this goat over...she loved it like a dog.trying to play games with it and all..had it on a leash...

little did she know that it was to become a bbQ speacial.

shit was wierd...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A heartwarming story.

When I was little (like 5 or 6), me and my big brother had a pet goat. My grandparents had a house up in the PR mountains (where insanity would ensue later in our lives)), where they had all kinds of animals. So they gave us one of their goats, which we named Petunia. She fucking rocked. She'd eat right out of our hands, she loved to be petted, and would generally prance around all over the place. Goats take awesome shits too. They shit in tiny pea-sized balls, which seem to magically appear around their anus and form clusters before falling in neat little clumps. I'm serious, you can't see them actually coming out of their ass, they would just appear so quickly you didn't even know what was happening. But I digress...

So we were delighted with our goat. We'd play with it every day for about a year, walk her around the neighborhood, etc, until one day my grandpa told me he was taking her back to Jajome (the house in the mountains), for reasons I don't remember. We were so sad... you have no idea how awesome being the only kid in the block with a goat was.

So a weekend or two afterwards my family goes to Jajome for a big dinner. I was a real picky eater back then, so I didn't give a shit what was being served... all I ate at the time were chicken nuggets. Around dusk or so, the local jíbaros show up in their truck, with a shitload of food, and everyone's setting up the table and shit. One of the guys comes over and says "Hey kid, wanna see something cool?" and I'm like "YEAH!!". So he takes me to the back of the truck, pulls out a 5-gallon paint bucket, and asks me "Are you ready?" I'm shitting my pants with anticipation by now.

"..."

Dude proceeds to open the bucket, pulls out a severed goat head from it, by the horns. Its eyes were open, shit's dripping with blood and gore, and lots of fleshy tendrils hang from where the neck was cut. I'm about to scream in fear, until I notice the color markings on the snout match our lovely Petunia's... I run back inside, tears welling up, just to find my family enjoying a lovely goat casserole. THE MOTHERFUCKERS WERE EATING MY BELOVED GODDAMNED FUCKING GOAT.

Needless to say, I lost a lot of faith in my family that day, and my grandfather sustained a hearty kicking in the shins by an enraged Mamerro. Way to scar a kid for life, fuckers. So the moral of the story is, if you get yourself a goat, make sure no asshole eats it in front of you. Beer,

El Mamerro

R.I.P. Petunia

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

YOU LET EM YOUR GOAT!?!?

HAD THAT BEEN ALLAH, ALLAH WOULD HAVE STRAIGHT UP SAID: SAY FOOL, YOU ATE MY GOAT?!? OH YOU DID? OH SHIT YALL EATIN HIM RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!? WE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT OUTSIDE MONEY CAUSE DONT NO ONE FUCK WITH NO GOAT. SHIT HAD SOMEONE FUCK WITH MY GOAT BELIEVE THEY WOULDNT HAVE THE TEETH TO EAT HIM WITH. EVEN IF THAT HOE WAS MY UNCLE

Red Rubins....attorney at law.Typical Americans don't Burn The Flag...if you have no Goats then you have no Glory.j/k.

Guest TEARZ

i must admit to wondering if smart intended to start this thread about the rap group, but then decided it would be more fun to hear the (extremely interesting) goat stories of 12oz members. either one works for me, playboy.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by TonySuprano

i thought this thread was about the group THE GOATS - They Are Dope!!

i thought so too. what happened to them? are they still around?

Re: YOU LET EM YOUR GOAT!?!?

Originally posted by ALLAH NIGGA

HAD THAT BEEN ALLAH, ALLAH WOULD HAVE STRAIGHT UP SAID: SAY FOOL, YOU ATE MY GOAT?!? OH YOU DID? OH SHIT YALL EATIN HIM RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!? WE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT OUTSIDE MONEY CAUSE DONT NO ONE FUCK WITH NO GOAT. SHIT HAD SOMEONE FUCK WITH MY GOAT BELIEVE THEY WOULDNT HAVE THE TEETH TO EAT HIM WITH. EVEN IF THAT HOE WAS MY UNCLE

haha i somewhat doubt that as a six year old he would have done this but funny none the less

you should definitely get a goat. any good band mentions goats in their lyrics or even name of the group.

examples.

-"kiss the goat" -inhumanity.

-GOATSNAKE

-cobragoat (mangina steez)

-GOATDEATH

-"goats of wrath hike the midnight steps to oblogoth" -Nordic Dreams.

Guest ilikeskulls.

useless reply # ...?

this crazy kid i used to skate with claimed he had sex with a goat.the kid is now in a mental hospital for attacking his mother with a razorblade.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

you should definitely get a goat. any good band mentions goats in their lyrics or even name of the group.

examples.

-"kiss the goat" -inhumanity.

-GOATSNAKE

-cobragoat (mangina steez)

-GOATDEATH

-"goats of wrath hike the midnight steps to oblogoth" -Nordic Dreams.

the almighty sardaukar big money gangsta's have a song called "the goat" it includes the lyrics "bring forth the goat!!!!!"

Archived