ASK CON2

CONTWO

hello! here at the mk reasearch labs at our rotating base which revolves around every bodys favorite small town,philadelphia,myself and a few others{ruin,am51,and nextel and bills on the come up,yall,word!!...fresh!}have put the finishing touches on our p-54 answercomputerdelta2300,and are prepaired to answer at will the questions thrown out herin

gracias

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

will i ever find a girl who is worth more than just eye candy or a hookup at a party? i need a girlfriend, con. give me the deets!

railroad jerk,our systems say no fuckin way,you write graffiti on walls,which equals no pussy,or 3 oclock slop once in awhile,but not a cool girl who likes graffiti,she likes the corniest white guy with cornrows that you know,why,you may ask,girls are dumb,says the poloinkitron machine,which is never wrong,dont get all swole up,we dont get no pussy either,we answer questions at 4 in the morning

Guest railroadjerk

word. well that sounds like the m.o.

if i could marry a train and have babies with it probably would...

they dont have issues and mental problems about not getting enough attention from daddy as a child.

Guest Dyptheria

i'm so blessed that i have a girl that is so down. not only does she look hot, she's hella interesting to talk to, goes to art school, loves my graff, loves to go painting with me, and films me painting and makes movies with it. :king:

Guest ego trippin

Where did my other sock go?

and because your computer can answer anything, try this one on:

What question would be too complex for the computer to answer, causing immediate meltdown?

And if you answer with "no question is too complex", then i do believe you would be lying, so people didn't know your one weakness.

I am evil

so... sometimes I watch the news on one channel and all the girls, I mean, female newscasters, send me messages through the TV telling me to imagine them in various sexual situations... they encourage me to be graphic in my fantasies, but... other times, I see the same girls, but they want to be in fantasies involving female newscasters from other networks, and sometimes, even weather girls... so... my question is...

What kind of man reads Playboy?

kill whitey-who killed tupac,what killed notorious big,and i dont know killed big L

ego trippin-dryer gnomes got your sock,and no weakness,now that i have the weaknessoserator 5670

smart-a man on the toilet reads playboy

sneak-why not

platapie,no friggin way

dirty habit,somewhat,but not quite because of the jones method,i have evaluated your theory and my hypothesis is as of yet inconclusive,and pinnochios balls=plutonium

thank you and goodnight,ill be here all week

• 2 weeks later...
Guest THEdude

ok I was downloading pod youth of the nation video on kazza

the download rate went way down to like 1. something kbs

does this have anything to do with me having downloaded the mp3 already, if yes, would renaming the mp3 bring the speed up or am I doomed?

or should I just shut the fuck for downloading a pod video?

oh yeah, what happens when you restart your machines?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Let's say I have a box, and it's full of holes. If I were to fart in it, could you tell me which hole the fart slipped out of? Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by railroadjerk

word. well that sounds like the m.o.

if i could marry a train and have babies with it probably would...

they dont have issues and mental problems about not getting enough attention from daddy as a child.

I'm sure if a train could give birth and get married it'd have some serious fucking mental issues.

Archived