So i crashed a 2002 volvo v40 tonight

T.T Boy

yeah, i convinced my brothers girlfriend to drive her brand new volvo v40 that shes had for a month tonight. and well i had to crash it. oh well the damage isnt too bad, and shes loaded as fuck she actually started laughing when i did it. hahahah oh well. if your 16 and your dad just bought you one of those i guess it dont matter.

http://www.volvocanada.com/en/generalimage/v40/v40campaign1.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Smart

call it what you want, but that shit ain't nothin' but a station wagon!

haha, so true.

Guest beardo

tt boy timeline

get off crazy probation > crash car > crash someone elses car

nice one dude

id take that station wagon over just about any car you can throw at me. so fresh. i love em. fuck it, give me a mini van while youre at it.

beardz/mr mom

Originally posted by beardo

tt boy timeline

get off crazy probation > crash car > crash someone elses car

nice one dude

id take that station wagon over just about any car you can throw at me. so fresh. i love em. fuck it, give me a mini van while youre at it.

beardz/mr mom

thanks beardo, your making me feel so good about myself right now.

Guest Stapler

Word to fucking the VOLVO up man if someone actually wants a good car dont buy a EUROPEAN rich fucker moblie. Buy something that can actually drive well and not have to cost that much. If it dont drive well then CUSTOMIZE it. That is the thing that gets to me with rich people they could have dope cars but stick to the EURO wallet emptying wagons.....:eek:

Yeah I was going to say your brother is only like 16. Man, there's too many spoiled rich fucks in this city. Kudos to you. You are my new hero. My friends will all hear of your adventures and united, we shall reek havoc on the unsuspecting rich fucks that plague our fair city.....

But seriously nice work:D

Archived