this is how dumb tease is

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cmeup

interesting but wrong.

fronting is when you claim something your not.

i calling others toys, who are toys is not fronting.

i didnt claim i wasnt a toy. i might be in your eyes or others as well. thats cool with me.

but fronting? never that!

:lol: wanna try again?

tease:king:

try again?

its not my fault you cant see my point.

maybe you should think about what im trying to say....

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHA

my own poor situations put on others to make me feel good?

if you say so guy! :D ahahahahahahahaha

the things yall come up with... i swear.

tease;)

We enter into denial, students, please pay special attention. The object of study may attempt to act in a manner of "indifference" or could be greatly angered. We're approaching the core of the problem...

Guest railroadjerk

ummmmmmmm i know your not talking shit.

aint you the one who cried cuz i talked about their friend or whatever?

take your bitch ass back to tha yard or some shit...

you ole catching feelings with tha quickness goofy fuck.

tease

player, please. quit changing face just to make yourself look good. apoligized like 3000 times to me on instant messenger, now i make one comment about that picture being funny (it would be funny if anyone said it) and you totally back up and make a comment?

cried about it? dude i just took it upon myself to clown what you said and look what happened! whose crying? oh yeah you are.

and that last comment cracks me up. take my bitch ass back to the yard? ok bro will do. was planning to go out tonight anyway, but since you told me i guess i definetely will now. what kind of stupid shit is that? you get punked every day for not even painting and when you say you have flix you never post them. its futile dude. so telling me to go to the yard makes you look even more like the fool, because while you sit and jack off on the computer im IN THE YARD.

railroadjerk/pulling all points like a debater in his 2NC oner

Re: Re: Re: Re: channel that angry energy into something helpful....................

reguardless, you acted like being from texas was an excuse for me being misinformed about tha question. and you know good fucking well that you were mocking me.

:mad:

Please refer yourself to the spelling lessons sticky....Thaynnkkksss. Get off the Austin kids' jock, you jock jocken jock jocker....who get's NO PUSSY....who's born out of an asshole....fuckin' anal baby.....die with your fist in your ass, and your foot in your mouth with my steamy movement on the bottom of your shoe....you fucking timid and sketchy in real life can't stay in the lines even with a pre-k teacher holding your hand, no skills at anything except inhaling profusely.

Oh yeah, and you're one of those containers that they use at the sperm donation clinic (where you were first concieved, as half of a fetus[a sperm], by me, beating off to the thought of wrecking your future internet life, your dad). Wish me happy father's day just as the CMENCUP at the clinic did 20 years ago, what a wonderful CMENCUP you've BCUM....the first test tube baby born out of a fat bitches anal passage as an experiment.

What, what choo got, you got nothing, you know why, because you're a bitch. bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

you got your hair braided up and you started rapping and holding down tha block. smoking with your clown posse, and drinking all over huh?

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRR<~

huh... my hair is not braided, ive never rapped. and i dont drink or smoke.... good try though.

tease, i was gonna close this cause i was feeling bad for you. i was afraid you might take it too seriously and off yourself or someting.... now i'm hoping you will.

seeking/no, i wont feel bad when he does it.

tease

man tease, if i were you i would sit back and enjoy this shit....as ivo says its fame.....out of all the people on here (some with far more posts, who spend far more time) your probably the most heard of.....so sit back and enjoy the shit, i dont mean to hang off your nuts mate but i dont understand the fascination...your just another member

Originally posted by cheifblame

by that i mean graffiti battles

naw, i reckon a gun or a knife battle.. seeing as seekings' such a big man with his firearms and blade collection. he openly admits that he can't fight to save himself and a graf battle doesnt really prove much beside skill, which this isn't about.

hopefully tease gets the creep on that fuul and unloads a barrel of buckshot straight into qasimodo's (seekings) face..

in scratch we trust.. :eek:

you think

Originally posted by avils

naw, i reckon a gun or a knife battle.. seeing as seekings' such a big man with his firearms and blade collection. he openly admits that he can't fight to save himself and a graf battle doesnt really prove much beside skill, which this isn't about.

hopefully tease gets the creep on that fuul and unloads a barrel of buckshot straight into qasimodo's (seekings) face..

in scratch we trust.. :eek:

i reckon make tease scull a whole two litre bottle of coca cola shake his head and give him a blade and seeking would get stabbed in the eyes :lol:

Archived