HEy maybe on of u cna help me?

bood

Hey, If any of you know anythign about 3d studid max can u help me? i am getting into lowpolygon modeling and if you guys here could help cuz all ur stuff rocks. I need to creat a low polygon mesh of 1) starscream (transformers, he is a robot jet) 2) some other robots (gundam wing) and 3) a guy with armour i made. So if you guys could help me out by telling me some ways that i can do them, and give me suggestions on what would look best please tell me. Also i have no clue how to textrue other than apply materials. Is that the best way or is there some way i could use photoshop, or put an image on (like for a head/face). Well thanx if you could email me (groo11@hotmail.com), or just post either esuggestions or tutorials in hre i would be very great full

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

your never really going to get much help here. maybe with your 7th grade math homework a few of the bolt heads here might know. but you might be a lil older then that judgeing by what your asking for. so my main point is us 12ozers are haters dont ask questions. just talk about boobs and then everyone understands you.

Archived