RimJobs

Guest Canadiano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the northern lights???

oh well anyway.....im always around my girl basically so i know when and when not to lick her ass....it actually isnt all that bad....i mean its not the greatest thing in the world but hell she fukin enjoys it....i never let her do it to me...too much wet lovin for me to handle. but i love eating pussy and licking ass(if neither smell, i mean....youre just a sick muthafuka if you lick a smelly ass or cooch)....id probably choose both of those over just sucking on her tits. i am the master of the clit....she loves when i suck her clit and finger her at the same time.....and i burrow my tongue in her ass. altho i have to quit frequently....it fukin hurts when they try and wrap their legs around your head and pull your hair. but as for rimjobs.....:crazy:

Guest serpent of the light

i would lean towards "thats fucking disgusting"

poop falls out of that hole, why would i put my tasebuds there???? why?!?!?!?!?

Guest Canadiano

Re: the northern lights???

Originally posted by DorkstaR

oh well anyway.....im always around my girl basically so i know when and when not to lick her ass....it actually isnt all that bad....i mean its not the greatest thing in the world but hell she fukin enjoys it....i never let her do it to me...too much wet lovin for me to handle. but i love eating pussy and licking ass(if neither smell, i mean....youre just a sick muthafuka if you lick a smelly ass or cooch)....id probably choose both of those over just sucking on her tits. i am the master of the clit....she loves when i suck her clit and finger her at the same time.....and i burrow my tongue in her ass. altho i have to quit frequently....it fukin hurts when they try and wrap their legs around your head and pull your hair. but as for rimjobs.....:crazy:

eh.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by drunkard

i ain't scared to get freaky. normal sex is boring. of course it doesn't hurt to take a shower first. it's a good way to get a girl to do it in the butt if she hasn't ever done it before.

bee.

most of you are anal retentive pussies.

ye3ah, you're real cool.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

I have recieved that once, after some objections from me I might add. Its no fun to get, and I can't imagine it's fun to do either

ack

dee.

Re: the northern lights???

Originally posted by DorkstaR

this guy just said everything i was thinkin' but i like the hair pullin thing the legs get a little too tight sometimes but it's still okay by me.:crazy: :crazy: i have eatin pussy for 5 days straight rimjob twice, i will not let her lick my ass, i don't want nothing near thear.:o

Archived