FaSt and the FuRiOuS

Jel KId

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eessee
Originally posted by DETO

I DO BOTH! STREET RACE AND TAG, TAGGING CAME FIRST AND STILL IS. :D

i do too i just mean like the rich motherfuckers who let their mommies and daddies pay for shit instead of working their ass off.....i love racing but graff will always come first...:D

hmm question

since it seems that some people here actually know what there talking bout i got a question since i know shite bout cars...i want to make my performance better...nothign corny nor am i intending to race..just want somethign to make my pick up faster...so what can i do with that...

first, i dig that movie... the plot was weak, so was the acting but the driving scenes were damn hot... anyone who's into car movies has probably seen bullit... that movie is fucking horrible as far as acting and all that go, but the driving scenes are some of the most memorable... same thing applies to fast and the furious...

second, dr. dazzle, i've been known to race on occasion, i get challenged all the time, and when i do, i do fairly well... but, i am by no means a "spoiled rich kid"... in fact, i'm currently homeless... anyways, watch the accusations and assumptions...

Re: hmm question

Originally posted by yoink

since it seems that some people here actually know what there talking bout i got a question since i know shite bout cars...i want to make my performance better...nothign corny nor am i intending to race..just want somethign to make my pick up faster...so what can i do with that...

OK there are a few things i want to know first of all like what kind of car do you got? second what are you willing to spend? and what exactly are you looking for, speed at take off or overal much faster? tell me and i'll tell ya what to do to your car...:confused:

Originally posted by destruct

oh your fucking stupid yeah :mad: nitrous is flammable retard

you, sir, are a retard.

would nitrous oxide be used as a method of anesthesia if it were flammable?

Anyway, nitrous oxide is used because it's a denser and cooler gas than air. Nitrous is injected into the intake charge. A cooler and denser intake charge means the engine will produce more power.

Here are two of the most popular used methods of nitrous oxide injection.

"Dry" injection:

The nitrous oxide is sprayed into the intake plumbing BEFORE the MAF. The MAF senses the dense airflow. The MAF tells the ECU "Hey, I need you to tell Ms. Fuel Pressure Regulator to make feul mixture a tad richer so Mr. Engine can compensate for the denser air." Once all is complete. WOOOOSH! You off like a horse gettin shot in the ass with a bb gun.

"Wet" injection:

The nitrous oxide and fuel (seperate fuel line) are injected into the throttle body by seperate nozzles. This method happens after the MAF and proves to pack a bigger punch then the dry method because you don't have to wait for the system to increase the fuel flow.

Re: Re: hmm question

OK there are a few things i want to know first of all like what kind of car do you got? second what are you willing to spend? and what exactly are you looking for, speed at take off or overal much faster? tell me and i'll tell ya what to do to your car...:confused:

i got a 98 chrysler concorde...its a big car...i was thinking of pickup more...cause after that its pretty fast..well for the size and all...spending...i dontknow...give me somethign from economic prices( a couple hundred..two three? i dontknow..) to below 1000....figure...ill pay for it on my own budget...so...

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

you, sir, are a retard.

you sir, should do some research...

would they pump straight oxygen into your lungs while operating if it were flammable? oh, wait, they do... as a matter of fact, some of the most brutal malpractice suits have been spawned due to this fact...

i don't know if that (^^^) is directed at me, but if it is, i was simply saying he used a weak argument... i've read of a couple of malpractice suits where there were working on someone's throat, nicked the oxygen tube with a laser and sent flames straight into someone's lungs... therefore ferris's argument is totally invalid...

:mad: dont ever respond again, racing isthe shit its mad fun to go fast and yeah it is a spectator thing so shut the hell up and dont talk in this thread again

You are a moron. Do us all a favour and kill yourself now. Preferably in a racing accident......

Guest SPLINTER

actually nos is flammable. trust me. if youve ever been at a pro drag race theres always fires and the they all come from NOS cars.

Im not sure about the chem formula but i think its NO2. 1 nitrogen molecule and 2 oxygen molecules. i know for a fact that oxygen is flammable. now NO2 is two parts oxygen so im sure its flammable. NO2 is used because its like 65% oxygen which is way higher that the concentration the air we breath meaning the fuel burns better=boom! horsepower.

Originally posted by eessee

i do too i just mean like the rich motherfuckers who let their mommies and daddies pay for shit instead of working their ass off.....i love racing but graff will always come first...:D

i hate that too. i work hard for my shit. while other mutherfuckers have there mommy and daddy's buy them expensive ass cars and they just wreck em and shit, and there parents just go out and buy em new ones any way.:mad: :mad:

I love street racing- although i have a racing car i havent done anythign to the engine.. ive just made it look nice- although i would like to tark it up a lil. Anyways besides the point-..... F and F fuked up street racing. any one who races knows that it doesnt go down like that- maybe if u go 2 moroso ull see something like it- but not close. Part of my liscense plate says: sprayit thena few other #'s n letters. lol-

writing comes be4 riding.....

but i still had to work my ass of to get my ride-

one

Dont let a miss missguide u- Mystic-

reppin racing chix n writing chix.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

you, sir, are a retard.

Anyway, nitrous oxide is used because it's a denser and cooler gas than air. Nitrous is injected into the intake charge. A cooler and denser intake charge means the engine will produce more power.

Here are two of the most popular used methods of nitrous oxide injection.

"Dry" injection:

The nitrous oxide is sprayed into the intake plumbing BEFORE the MAF. The MAF senses the dense airflow. The MAF tells the ECU "Hey, I need you to tell Ms. Fuel Pressure Regulator to make feul mixture a tad richer so Mr. Engine can compensate for the denser air." Once all is complete. WOOOOSH! You off like a horse gettin shot in the ass with a bb gun.

"Wet" injection:

The nitrous oxide and fuel (seperate fuel line) are injected into the throttle body by seperate nozzles. This method happens after the MAF and proves to pack a bigger punch then the dry method because you don't have to wait for the system to increase the fuel flow.

although wet may seem better and faster.. it'll just fuk up ur car-

go the safe way if ur gonna use a nitrous system: use DRY!!!

Guest Canadiano

that, at least, is a skyline. I know someone with one of those on a 4 cylinder mx6. with nothing done to to the go part.

Guest tears*uno

street racing is fun but pretty fuckin gay if you think about it. its annoying as hell when some faggot wigger in a 92 civic with a muffler on it pulls up to you and tries to race you. fast and furious was entertaining but quite homosexual

Archived