Tatoo??

shitonastick

Sup guyz....I have been readin a lot on this board,and u are all great artists.....

I aint that good on this graff thang...i have some good ones..but not many....

What i wanted 2 know...

Is any1 of u interested in makin a sketch with the the letters ME...

im gonna have a graff Tatoo with the letters ME and i have tried 2 make it my self,but i aint happy with it at all...guess it aint my letters lol...

So,maybe u could come up with some shit,and we will see who is tha best....what ya say???

Thnx for the help...the best sketch will be on my arm:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first of all , you sound like a 10 yr old kid .

second of all , you must not be on here very much bc most kids ob this site suck dick.

thirdly you obviously suck at graffiti , and cant come up with a good ME , why the hell would you want someone elses sketch permanently tatooed on your arm .

baaaaaaaaah ... fucking sheep cock hoarding bastard !

look guy : if you're going to have someone put ink in your ass for good , make it something that actually MEANS something to you ... dont get some random person to give you the sketch ... find a friend or someshit to do that for you . that shit's with you for life kid , make it something worth while ... i can even begin to tell you how sorry i am i put some of the ink i have on me into my skin

final say : you either do that shit yourself , or get a friend[someone thats close to you] to do that shit for you ... otherwise you're going to regret it ... trust me !

Originally posted by shitonastick

i just asked a simple question,and u guyz think u are bad azz or some shit....i will give ya'all props for ur skills,and i said my self,im not into the graff scene,i just admire the people that do it....nuttin wrong with that.---.....

but..we are bad azz..duh...

i just asked a simple question,and u guyz think u are bad azz or some shit....i will give ya'all props for ur skills,and i said my self,im not into the graff scene,i just admire the people that do it....nuttin wrong with that.---.....

First of all you jus said your not into the whole graff scene then why the fuck would you get a tat that looks like graffiti, so you could feel cool or sumthing go get a tribal tat like every other homo jock out there...dont post stupid request if you dont expect stupid reply fag...............:king:

Sup guyz....I have been readin a lot on this board,and u are all great artists.....

I aint that good on this graff thang...i have some good ones..but not many....

What i wanted 2 know...

Is any1 of u interested in makin a sketch with the the letters ME...

im gonna have a graff Tatoo with the letters ME and i have tried 2 make it my self,but i aint happy with it at all...guess it aint my letters lol...

So,maybe u could come up with some shit,and we will see who is tha best....what ya say???

Thnx for the help...the best sketch will be on my arm:D

if i was a good piecer i would be more then happy to help u out.. but im not.. i would suggest not getting ME but hey whatever u want... u get the tattoo for urself.. not anyone else

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by synaps

look guy : if you're going to have someone put ink in your ass for good , make it something that actually MEANS something to you ... dont get some random person to give you the sketch ... find a friend or someshit to do that for you . that shit's with you for life kid , make it something worth while ... i can even begin to tell you how sorry i am i put some of the ink i have on me into my skin

final say : you either do that shit yourself , or get a friend[someone thats close to you] to do that shit for you ... otherwise you're going to regret it ... trust me ! [/b]

THIS IZ GOOD ADVICE. LISTEN TO HIM.:king: :king: :king: :D

Originally posted by ASER1NE

second of all , you must not be on here very much bc most kids on this site suck dick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aser you so funny...

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

once again, shut up foo...

:lol: Tellem Steve Dave! :lol:

Archived