Panda Express

High Priest

Panda Express, Ya sure its not Authentic Chinese food like they claim.. But ill be damned if you can think of another fast food chain with better chow mien. Then there's the whole fortune cookies deal, where you not only get a tasty morsel of sugar and dough but Insight and little pearls of wisdom brought upon you with every bite... What else can I say, its a great solution to all your "Damn I want to cram something with enough oil on it to make chewing unnecessary" cravings.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

i hate that fuckin place. total rip off. i rather go to my local Happy Wok and get much better food at about half price. Fuck Panda Express.

ok im happy now :king:

Originally posted by iCEBERG

i just found out lastnight this kid mike who used to work at taco belll used to put snots in the food and stick his dick in the meat...

never again...

:( from now on im making my own food.

Guest uncle-boy

i just ate at pandas this past week. i had the mandarin bowl.:o

the last time i ate pandas i had just taking some painkillers that were waaaaaaaaaay to strong for me. i felt sick.:(

i have a funny story about panda express(actually my friend told it to me)....he was kicking it at a bus stop or something and in front of panda express they had a guy out there wearing a big panda suit..some guy drives by and yells "get a real job!"haha then te panda flipped him off...

Archived