australia?

Big Bruno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i guess i just never noticed that about romper stomper. now that i think about it i think i may have thought it was english (yeah, americans pay no attention to detail).

crown lagar and vb are ok, ill admit. but theyre noting great. not diggin it.

i still dont think you can say matrix came out of australia because it was filmed here and there were a couple aussie actors. its hollywood for sure...

sure neighbors is popular, but so is "days of our lives" and all the other shitty soaps and dramas. just because its popular doesnt mean shit. pop groups are popular... nuff said.

occy rips frontside but i surf better than him backside and i suck.

im not bent on australians really but all the profiling and bandwaggon shit annoys the fuck out of me. and the commercials make me want to go on a carnage rampage. and ive just been down on my luck and i happen to be in australia so... nothing personal against you dude, but SO many people in sydney are so caught up with image and superficial shit that i get fed up. i know this is the same everywhere you go but the australian style seems to annoy me more than others for some reason...

i wanna check out other parts of australia for sure though. its mostly sydney im getting tired of.

and i knew chopper was a real guy. thats why i said dudes fuckin nuts. hes out of melbourne?? hes an OG!

Originally posted by jah

i wanna check out other parts of australia for sure though. its mostly sydney im getting tired of.

and i knew chopper was a real guy. thats why i said dudes fuckin nuts. hes out of melbourne?? hes an OG!

dude, sydney fucking SUCKS (no offense to anyone from sydney, but the attitude there is bullshit). sydney is trying to hard to be anywhere BUT australia. if you wanna visit a dope city, go to melbourne.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived