Sign in to follow this  
Big Bruno

australia?

Originally posted by big bruno

i mean besides IVO of course.

:crazy:

shoot yourself for saying that.

P.S....

<singing> We come from a land down under...

Guest amorphic

........................................BUT WE'VE GOT THE BIGGEST.. BALLS OF THEM ALL!!!!!

im sorry.

Guest serpent of the light

i'm gonna go w/ men at work as well. those guys are totally rad.

you guys dont even have a clue how much of a men at work fan i am, damn i got teh cd in the car, fuck land down under used to be our drinking song. shit was blazin.

damn where di ivo go

Guest ego trippin

me

the best thing to come out of Australia.....Hmmm.....

ME!! I AM THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF AUSTRALIA!!! I AM KING!!!!

Personal opinion though

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Dyptheria

men at work pisses on bon scotts grave.

As proud as i am of Men at Work, If i ever hear you say another bad word about Bon Scott, God rest his soul, I'll fly all the way over to where ever it is that you are, and give you some fucking heavy metal, right through the temple.

No diss. ha ha.

Eye heart Acca Dacca

theres not really much point naming australian writers as they probably are not recognised internationally

tfc and wca?? not sure if your all familiar

i am australian born and seen like 4 kangaroos in my whole life, and maybe like 2 koalas

nicole kidman russel crowe and mel gibson are australia...hows that for ya

man your forgetting wombats , sure you get em elseware i think

but the ones ive seen are fucken cool....wombats man....

Are we overlooking the whole Aussie Hip Hop genre?? It better not just be me who supports our own, As if you can say that there are not aussie writers known worldwide, or at least in several other countries, Seiko, Jade, Dmote..... need I go on.

Oh yeah what about porcupines, ours are way bigger than like hedgehogs, they prolly got em in other countries but i reckon they are cool.

ooh ooh heres another thing we produced, nikki webster. Australian music never had a darker day, except for maybe savag garden.

And on a more serious note are we forgetting such hot bitches like Kylie Minougue, Holly Valance(Neighbours), or Elle Macpherson, that shit is hot.

Guest SIVIK

Yo cheifblame Russel Crowe is a kiwi but we claim him so its all good.What about Natalie Imbruglia??Shes fukn hot!Merv Hughes & David Boon x australian cricketers.Boonie is like a national treasure he drank like 52 cans of australias finest VB on a flight 2 england.Mad props.:king: Elle Mcpherson in her hay day,u'd still fuk her now though shes a stunner for 40 years old.Aussie rules football,best sport on the planet.

Guest SIVIK

Which country thought of the mocasin?Im guess'n australia coz our yobo aussie women wear them with pride rain hail or shine.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this