Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tiaw

"are you looking at my headgear"

best jase i have ever seen.

oh and that revok looking shit, man come on. stop allready.

-jerk182

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by Jerk182

best jase i have ever seen.

you are smoking crack. what in the fuck. heat is the only one saving this thread.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Jerk182

oh and that revok looking shit, man come on. stop allready.

-

yeah what the fuck is that? shit dosent look liek anyof the real guys just cause the tags aroudn it are crap. its a decent bite but man have some fuckign pride.:mad: :D

Originally posted by platapie

yeah what the fuck is that? shit dosent look liek anyof the real guys just cause the tags aroudn it are crap. its a decent bite but man have some fuckign pride.:mad: :D

its got to be him, maybe its old, i can see somone biting a style but a name and a style exactly if so whoever he is gets the loser of the year award,,,,,,yo that heat is on fire.

Guest mikro137

for that jase , and heat i have to quote jim carey in his shittiest movie ever... "smokin!"

lol i crack my self up... christ im quoting cash money , im gonna stop now.

Guest crack is wack

thats for sure not revok due to the lack of am7/msk/awr tags around so really i think it says "someone please pay attention to me i look like revok" but i could be mistaken

Guest Porcheezee

that revok bite is pathetic. someone actually took time out of their day to do that...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by crack is wack

thats for sure not revok due to the lack of am7/msk/awr tags around so really i think it says "someone please pay attention to me i look like revok" but i could be mistaken

I realized it wasn't Revok when I saw that AE tag. I heard they're a crew that basically bootlegs everything in Los Angeles. They have a fake Revok, and fake LTS members. Pathetic!

I like that Heat.

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by RING OF FIRE

I realized it wasn't Revok when I saw that AE tag. I heard they're a crew that basically bootlegs everything in Los Angeles. They have a fake Revok, and fake LTS members. Pathetic!

I like that Heat.

that the denver graff that everyone loves......

Guest krowteN

it says REVON, Revoks evil arch nemisis from a paralell universe called uukraphaz!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this