• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

hey guess what?!

Guest -sudz-

i like cereal! who's with me!!

me too, and vanilla soy milk, no bovine growth hormone for me thanks(gotta give it up for the nutrition/animal welfare deal, yo). i'm a big fan of rasin bran, corn pops, honey nut cheerios, and any kind of nutty granola. i don't eat it very often though, i don't like how you have to eat cereal everyday for like a week if you don't want your milk to go bad (if you live on your own like i do). cereal is the bees-knees.

Guest JIGSAW

no punk niggas wanna touch me...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Anyone remember Cinnamon Mini Buns?? Man, those things were awesome......

im with you on that whith the commercial where ....something happened to the delivery boys van i forget.

Originally posted by 23578

me too, and vanilla soy milk, no bovine growth hormone for me thanks(gotta give it up for the nutrition/animal welfare deal, yo). i'm a big fan of rasin bran, corn pops, honey nut cheerios, and any kind of nutty granola. i don't eat it very often though, i don't like how you have to eat cereal everyday for like a week if you don't want your milk to go bad (if you live on your own like i do). cereal is the bees-knees.

....add 2 cups of soy milk and go hug a fuckin tree, hippie hahaha

im just messin widja my girlfriends all into that veganish animal rights food, me i cant fuck with it i ate some fake meat tacos....:eek: i was poopin nasties fer a straight week

gotta rep the lucky charmz

Originally posted by 23578

Buy organic milk, its got none of that shit in it, and the cows are happy. It tastes better too and is only a little bit more money.

Buy organic milk, its got none of that shit in it, and the cows are happy. It tastes better too and is only a little bit more money. [/b]

...and thats still too much

Guest platapie

honey bear had the illahs!

Guest ego trippin

the original and the best....Coco Pops

hell yeah those cinnamon mini buns were off the heezy , they need to bring those back !

cinnamon toast crunch was the shit. remeber coco krispy the one with the frog? those were the best. im just starting to like that min-wheat stuff. back in the day my moms never use to buy the cool ceral tho cause we'd eat them too quick. so she'd buy the rock hard ass bootleg version. like rice puffs and captain coco or something corny like. hah

fuck that good for you shit.. im talking Reese's Puffs or Cocoa Puffs with lots of milk and a bong rip.. yup.. thatd be nice right about now

Originally posted by cheifblame

froot loops...... need i say more

...uh, I'd prefer you didn't.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this