hey guess what?!

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me too, and vanilla soy milk, no bovine growth hormone for me thanks(gotta give it up for the nutrition/animal welfare deal, yo). i'm a big fan of rasin bran, corn pops, honey nut cheerios, and any kind of nutty granola. i don't eat it very often though, i don't like how you have to eat cereal everyday for like a week if you don't want your milk to go bad (if you live on your own like i do). cereal is the bees-knees.

Originally posted by 23578

me too, and vanilla soy milk, no bovine growth hormone for me thanks(gotta give it up for the nutrition/animal welfare deal, yo). i'm a big fan of rasin bran, corn pops, honey nut cheerios, and any kind of nutty granola. i don't eat it very often though, i don't like how you have to eat cereal everyday for like a week if you don't want your milk to go bad (if you live on your own like i do). cereal is the bees-knees.

....add 2 cups of soy milk and go hug a fuckin tree, hippie hahaha

im just messin widja my girlfriends all into that veganish animal rights food, me i cant fuck with it i ate some fake meat tacos....:eek: i was poopin nasties fer a straight week

gotta rep the lucky charmz

Originally posted by 23578

Buy organic milk, its got none of that shit in it, and the cows are happy. It tastes better too and is only a little bit more money.

cinnamon toast crunch was the shit. remeber coco krispy the one with the frog? those were the best. im just starting to like that min-wheat stuff. back in the day my moms never use to buy the cool ceral tho cause we'd eat them too quick. so she'd buy the rock hard ass bootleg version. like rice puffs and captain coco or something corny like. hah

Archived