Stenciling 101

FR8 LIFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
man i thought no one would think of the sandpaper trick, guess im wrong.

That shit works really good though, just make sure that you can control

the paper, you should try to wrap it on a pencil or something for the real

fine edges.

lol

I use that plastic shit that they use for a politician's sign like "This way to office of _____" During elections. I find that you can scissor it easy, exacto would break, but if you want something that will last forever. That's it. I used cardboard, and my only problem was I cut shit too thin. I'll toss up the flicks that I have of my stencil.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/Bbookshit/Stencils/100_0671.jpg

Very first stencil. Love not war. Made before I read this thread, I used my flip out knife to cut.

• 2 weeks later...
464447702_3262d039fd.jpg?v=0\

most recent stencil

why are so many people putting drips on their canvases nowadays? why not just a few more layers. im not saying your shit isnt dope, im just noticing that a lot lately. it does look dope.

hand drawn or computer?

why are so many people putting drips on their canvases nowadays? why not just a few more layers. im not saying your shit isnt dope, im just noticing that a lot lately. it does look dope.

hand drawn or computer?

yeah I know what you mean about the drips.I put all the drips on there because I messed up with the overspray and had to cover it up. this one was done with a computer

how do you guys get such big stencils?

do you just skecth it out on a big piece of cardboard(or wht ever ur using) then just cut it out?

i was thinking of jus priniting it out but i dont know where to find a printer big enough to print wht i have in mind

any suggestions any1?

how do you guys get such big stencils?

do you just skecth it out on a big piece of cardboard(or wht ever ur using) then just cut it out?

i was thinking of jus priniting it out but i dont know where to find a printer big enough to print wht i have in mind

any suggestions any1?

project it or draw it on poster board

good shit, but watchout for the over spray.

i always do some over spray, it looks dope for me, i always make little stencils cuz i carry them with me in buses and trams and i use them there, so i can cover every other tag

i use transparency sheets. theyre pretty durable and u can tape them together for making bigger stencils.

my question is, whats the best way to carry them around? i mean after i spray mine, i end up putting them in a binder with dividers but they just end up getting stuck to the dividers and theyre a bitch to peel off.

Archived