Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Fuck adaptec 4 easy cd creator oh and winamp too.

fucking hell, ive tried 3 times to make a cd and maganed to lose three cds ding so. every fucking 30 seconds i get an error message, ohh error caused by output device my ass. thansk for wrecking my cd asshole. i get up to like 99.999999% done and whoooooops error. fuck this shit, ill just listen to my engine in my car from now on.

oh yeah and fuck you winamp too, never working and skipping music, how the fuck does an mp3 skip? or just stopps and plays in fast forward mode. fucking hell this shit is gay. im going to cut the lawn.

Guest platapie

mp3s skipping? how the fuck???:confused:

how old is your computer? if your computer is old or if it is just a fucking mess, then your memory will be all fucked up.

its not the fucking programs fault...its what you are using to run the programs. i use both of those programs daily and never had a problem once.

pee pee zone 222

set the speed lower.

turn off screen saver

turn off virus software

turn off bonzai buddy.

ALL those extra programs are using up juice. And slowing the transfer from your hard drive to your CD burner. There has to be a continues stream of data. No breaks then it will cause a buffer under run error.

it's not usually the mp3 that skips unless you've got a lot running on your computer. some people try to rip scratched/crappy CDs to mp3.

CDeez nuts!

get Kazaa

and definately get musicmatch jukebox , this program rocks . burning software thats fast and always works , internet customizable radio , etc .

ive never had a problem using these two .

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

try burning at a slower speed?

Yep. Put it on 8 speed instead of 12. We had the same problem but now it works fine. And make sure all other programs are closed, so nothing can interrupt the burning process......

fuck that man , get music match . i burn on highspeed , and still surf the net like always . it works just fine .

Originally posted by yoink

get nero burn...

i also have that. but when you burn mp3s, is there a way you can re-name the filename to lowercase and not have the words cut off?

what other mp3 players are out there besides winamp?

Originally posted by Pistol

turn off bonzai buddy.

Shit, you have that too? I dont know how that gets on everybodys computer, but it just shows up i dont like it.

i just reformatted the thing.

no bonzai buddy

oh, yeah my computer is brand spankin new and i had no programs running

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this