Fuck adaptec 4 easy cd creator oh and winamp too.

T.T Boy

fucking hell, ive tried 3 times to make a cd and maganed to lose three cds ding so. every fucking 30 seconds i get an error message, ohh error caused by output device my ass. thansk for wrecking my cd asshole. i get up to like 99.999999% done and whoooooops error. fuck this shit, ill just listen to my engine in my car from now on.

oh yeah and fuck you winamp too, never working and skipping music, how the fuck does an mp3 skip? or just stopps and plays in fast forward mode. fucking hell this shit is gay. im going to cut the lawn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how old is your computer? if your computer is old or if it is just a fucking mess, then your memory will be all fucked up.

its not the fucking programs fault...its what you are using to run the programs. i use both of those programs daily and never had a problem once.

pee pee zone 222

set the speed lower.

turn off screen saver

turn off virus software

turn off bonzai buddy.

ALL those extra programs are using up juice. And slowing the transfer from your hard drive to your CD burner. There has to be a continues stream of data. No breaks then it will cause a buffer under run error.

Originally posted by yoink

get nero burn...

i also have that. but when you burn mp3s, is there a way you can re-name the filename to lowercase and not have the words cut off?

what other mp3 players are out there besides winamp?

Archived