question

merc one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear a lot of people talk shit about that, i guess the idea is, if youve got the paint why not take some time to do some nice work. (assuming your freight spot is more chill than the walls you bomb.) also, if your spot is so small that the more work you do makes a noticable increase in the amount of cars painted in that spot, then you should stick to doing meaningful work. but on the other hand....id rather see a throwup on a train going by than nothing at all, and hell, if your yard is full of graff anyway, or has enough cars so that it doesnt make a real difference, go for it. also, (and i know i'll catch shit for this one) but if youre out in the middle of nowhere and youre sure youre the only writer whos even been there, i say bomb the fuck out of those trains (if you dont plan on coming back for a good long while) i mean, its better to get your name all over them if this is gonna be your only shot at hitting them...am i right?

alot of cats talk shit on people who bomb trains but i like it. i see throws from writers in new york all the time and, if you have some left over paint from a peice you did why not use it for a throw or tags. lots of people hate on people who do tags. i also see tons of philly hands because im so close to philly.

so i guess i like to see trains bombed. but i also love a good peice ! ! !

i think it depends on the type of car. i'm am sick and tired of seeings lines upon lines of clean hoppers...i wouldnt mind seeing them bombed to hell, but nothing pisses me off more than seeing boxcars (especially exotic to area boxcars) crushed with tags and hollows. its going to make a pain in the ass for someone trying to piece and cover the slop or make the whole thing look like shit when a piece has stupid shit coming out from behind it. WORD!

Guest 87centHitMan

Bombing a train is just as fun as doing a piece. You gotta spread and show off all your work. Hands, Pieces, and the Fillins. If it's blank space, it's free for anyone to hit with whatever the fuck they want. I love seeing tight bombs on trains. It's still graff. If you've got tight bombing skill, let people know. There's too many blank cars running, anyway. There needs to be more hit cars than blank ones. And if you need to bomb to do that, than that's how it has to be. Just fill that shit in, or add something to it like some color highlights. A white shine and some shadows always make a hollow look tight.

I love Lucy.

I didnt read others responses. My view is: Dont bomb a train. If you want to do a quick throw or bomb then rock a wall. For the reason that, you rock a wall with something quick to get the name up. If you do it on a fr8 you might get in the way of someone who wants to piece right there. i dunno im tired.

fuck throws on trains

Archived