Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

crushing player haters with my purple Navigator

Guest meone

OK I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR ART BUT WHY POST IT ON BOARD WHERE IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WANTED. AND YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT A GRAFF ARTIST. LET ALONE A BOARD THAT SAYS THE WRITERS FORUM YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by meone

OK I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR ART BUT WHY POST IT ON BOARD WHERE IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WANTED. AND YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT A GRAFF ARTIST. LET ALONE A BOARD THAT SAYS THE WRITERS FORUM YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB

oh shit call tha spraypaint police we got ourselves an intruder here!!!!!

red team go red team go!!!!!!

:eek: ;) those chickens amuse me:D

Originally posted by meone

dont call people fucking dumb when your shit sucks....his work is better than the work ive seen you post on here....you kids always entertain me...

its just cool.. how intead of usin curved lines.. instead u draw like... little lines and change angles to show a circle.. i tried drawin like that. too fuckin hard.. ill stick with my style.. but ups for mangs shit.. btw.. the purple navigator is dope

Im not gonna sit here and call u names but i dontlike any of ur stuff and i think it takes absolutley no talent to drop stuff like that. I think ur stuff is the onley thing on this sight that really shouldnt be here or ne where else. It's not art.:confused:

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

art is in the eye of the beholder.

you making fun of me beyotch? :D ;)

see your other thread if you missed that reference

nah i was just making sure i wasnt the butt of any joke...so it all works out :D

Guest Grow a Beard

haha........was it just me or did MEoners and BLINK182ONERS talk shit for nothing? come on fellas...........ME, i saw the postal label. and well BLINKERONERS, you havent posted a goddamn thing yet homie so...?

+++++++++

Guest professor poopatronic

you know i love your stuff mang, but you should quit using lined paper. maybe you do it on purpose to give it a look of carelessness or something but i think it just makes it look crappy. anyways someday we need to collaborate or something. i think we have pretty similar opinions and approaches to art. maybe i'll post some of my shit on here sometime if i get off my ass. by the way the middle one with the guys in the masks is fucking awesome. i've been looking at it and giggling for a while now.

Guest professor poopatronic

PS you should really paint that shit in public sometime. it would make my day to see some stuff like that roll by on a freight or a highway or something.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i had to make a new thread for the time being so people didn't see my main image post and figure it to be more of that sabbath garbage. 8 new drawings up on http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com here are a few.

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/images/handi/binarytalk.jpg'>

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/images/cats/binarycats.jpg'>

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/images/color/radiobird.jpg'>

still no photos up . . . that type of thing gets really expensive really quickly.

lol i love ur fucking sketches man seriously.. there so orginal then everything else u see out there.. keep them coming man.. im ur #1 fan

is that mr. mang behind the computer???...i have a feeling that we have a future picasso in our hands here...treat him with care...he's a very delicate fragile guy...poor mr. mang:(

Guest Ser3adc

bump for alan peterson...oh...and let's see that shit painted mang.:D