schools a bitch

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should try and get an EDUCATION....some countries in this big scary world don't have free public education....if you waste away your class time "writing your name real cool" you'll leave there without much to talk about and your pieces will be as uninspired as your intellect....

what the fuck? ... school sucks my left nut.. plain and simple.. how can you put somebody down for drawing in class.. (i didnt even look at the drawing it was 2 big.. and 2 small) i just went to my first day of school and it bored the shit out of me.. and if my faggit school didnt have cameras i would wreck that shit... and i got it hard.. my school has the second longest school day in the nation.. yes i said NATION not my area or county or even state.. not even in the midwest.. but the entire USA!

Hey man, if you are in High School dont worry about it, its just there to make sure you know enough from middle school, and I'm sure you werent drawing then, so high school should be a breeze...

As for your sketch, work on it, and add some color.. color is the key..

Archived