Alphabattle..H

EssAyEmEe3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh well, It doesn't matter. I'm only around a year and some change deep in the game anyways. I'll keep practicing though, Rome wasn't built in a day and I sure as hell won't be as good as some of the people on this board in one year. Least thats the way I see it..

Now..Onto the H's...surely someone else can contribute..

i find my self saying this all the time....who the fuck cares what he did it in...crayon, hermit crabs....all you little internet critics thinkn you have to follow fucking sketch book protocall...wake up and realize it's the fucking product and not "ewww that sketch isn't 'clean'"...

oh by the way, i don't like that H

Oh yeah, and for the record I used mechanical colored pencils to do this. I used those becuase they were handy, and I didn't feel like going to grab my markers(Plus its on Graph paper which shows I didn't give a shit about it. Its not like its in my black book somewhere.).

Anyway...H's...Anyone? Someone?

Fucking pussys

I hate when you all talk shit with out posting nothing maybe you are worst then that guy but we dont know so i think to talk shit u have to be able to show us what the fuck you can do and then you can say other people's work is wack..................

Peace:king:

Originally posted by ASER1NE

a YEAR , and you doing stuff like that , seriously thats pathetic man .

Oh well. I've been called worse by better and its nothing new to me. I'd rather be extremely bad at graffiti and be pathetic, than be a really good writer with an Ego.

HAHAHAHAH

Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

^^^are you just the fucking dumbest fuckhead on earth? people come on here asking for people to critique their shit. thats what people do, and sometimes it's harsh. eat a herpes infested penis, and poke your eye out with a hepatitis B needle.

looK who is the dumb fuck here critique, do u even know what the means...............i DOnt think so so shut the fuck up and learn how to respect the people that put food on your table............

Re: Re: Alphabattle..H

Originally posted by cmeup

you just made tha "you better never ever talk shit again cuz your wack ass fuck and nobody should hafta listen to your bullshitever list..."

congrats guy...

:lol::king:

As I've said, Called worse by better so nothing any of you can say will piss me off. I won't quit, I won't stop trying, and I won't ever give up until I finally decide its worth it to quit. I thank all of you for you insults, infact I welcome them. They are my fuel to keep going and to eventually suceed. So keep them coming.

Seimorock CAV

"It don't matter, and I don't care"

• 4 weeks later...

ok.. if my digital cam wasnt broken i would contribute to this.. but that H is fuckin horrrrrrible.. whats with all the graf clique's.. fucking annoying man.. but you've only been in it a year.. so thats cool.. you'll get better,,

dont let these assholes put you down... :lick:

K you know what. ALL OF YOU except EssAyEmEe3 SHOULD GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

This kid actually took some time to post something on here and you guys could have easily said ya you suck and posted something of your own but rather than that you all just had to open your mouths and talk shit! I think you should all shut the fuk up and put your pencil where your mouth is!

you all fuked up this thred by bitching about how one person sucks only for the purpose of making yourself feel better. WELL FUK YOU ALL.

THIS ONE GOES TO ALL OF 12 OZ

at least the ones who decide to use their big mouths rather than their pencils!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00221791f00000009.jpg'>

I think all of you should find a chat room and let loose on that cauz this board is for graffiti (GOOD OR BAD!):mad:

Archived