Body Hair

Phade

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HELLSATAN

i dont have a treasure trail, i have a treasure map!!!! yep i naired it once and will never do anything like that again

You wouldn't believe how many girls list chest hair as a turn off on those stupid internet girl finding sites. Real men don't get internet women. Neither do I.

Some of the more popular "turn-on's" include:

Jesus

Big truck or fast car

Nice body

Spiked, blonde tipped hair

So, the conclusion I draw from this is, if I roll up in my kitten smasher 4 wheeler, lookin like a iron pumpin hair spiked Jesus, I'm fixin to get my dick sucked off. I swear....

Guest --zeSto--

internet girls are the only people who like the 'gino' look.

But not a real gino, cause they have hair, but some fruitloop with tearaway pants.

Remember when Sean Connery and Burt Reynolds got all the play?

Well that time will rise again !

Guest platapie

i have a little chest hair and i am not to stoked about it. but if real men have it i am alright with it i guess.

Guest Canadiano

Why the fuck would you use Nair? I use electric clippers with no setting usually, and when I feel like getting it baby smooth, I do a wet shave in the shower. Then I carefully do the nutsack with the razor (keyword CAREFULLY!). That takes time, but it looks good for the ladies.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by High Priest

Im a vegetarian. Im thin and very pale. So of course i can say i dont shave because it keeps me closer to "Mother Earth" and know one's really going to say shit... Wussie boy HIGH PRIEST lucks out.

i'm pale, skinny, and veggie. and i shave all my pubes away.

Originally posted by Canadiano

Why the fuck would you use Nair? I use electric clippers with no setting usually, and when I feel like getting it baby smooth, I do a wet shave in the shower. Then I carefully do the nutsack with the razor (keyword CAREFULLY!). That takes time, but it looks good for the ladies.

how do you spell faggot?

ha ha ha ha...^^^^^

i remember at my first job we made a girl cry with that line on her first day...

shit was hilarious.

"you got a dick4 or your hat.."

"i do?"

"yea."

"dammit....leave me alone.."

"you dont even know whats a dick4?"

"what??"

"you gotta ask yourself, whats a dick4?"

"i dont know...." (this last line said sobbing as she ran off..)

it went something like that. fun times good memories.

Archived