Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Phade

How Many of you guys have chest hair and how many shave it? plus how do you get rid of anoying pubes

LOL - this is like his first or 2nd post .. what a kweer

girls have no need for any body hair below their eyebrows!!!!

You wouldn't believe how many girls list chest hair as a turn off on those stupid internet girl finding sites. Real men don't get internet women. Neither do I.

Some of the more popular "turn-on's" include:

Jesus

Big truck or fast car

Nice body

Spiked, blonde tipped hair

So, the conclusion I draw from this is, if I roll up in my kitten smasher 4 wheeler, lookin like a iron pumpin hair spiked Jesus, I'm fixin to get my dick sucked off. I swear....

Guest --zeSto--

internet girls are the only people who like the 'gino' look.

But not a real gino, cause they have hair, but some fruitloop with tearaway pants.

Remember when Sean Connery and Burt Reynolds got all the play?

Well that time will rise again !

Guest Canadiano

Why the fuck would you use Nair? I use electric clippers with no setting usually, and when I feel like getting it baby smooth, I do a wet shave in the shower. Then I carefully do the nutsack with the razor (keyword CAREFULLY!). That takes time, but it looks good for the ladies.

why shave it?i have chest hair but no blanka type shit just really low and unnoticable. trimming downtown is cool but shaving anything other than your head or face is just flat out wrong. now if you got a hairy back thats a whole different thing.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by High Priest

Im a vegetarian. Im thin and very pale. So of course i can say i dont shave because it keeps me closer to "Mother Earth" and know one's really going to say shit... Wussie boy HIGH PRIEST lucks out.

i'm pale, skinny, and veggie. and i shave all my pubes away.

Originally posted by Canadiano

Why the fuck would you use Nair? I use electric clippers with no setting usually, and when I feel like getting it baby smooth, I do a wet shave in the shower. Then I carefully do the nutsack with the razor (keyword CAREFULLY!). That takes time, but it looks good for the ladies.

how do you spell faggot?