the new prejudice?

Mr. Mang

Originally posted by --zeSto--

thanks!

It was really bothering me that I kept hearing people bring God into their issues,

but refuse to actually be specific about how they relate to God.

I think that most of America is completely empty on a spiritual level.

They can twist how they see Religious Obligations to fit their needs.

No more Meatless-Fridays, Adultery isn't really a sin anymore.

Only Lie, if it gets you ahead, and covet everything you see!

That's the one major thing that Muslims have that America does not.

DEVOTION TO THE FAITH. "Islam" means 'Submission".

I see them praying all them time and living by a strict code.

(too bad the code is still so old fashioned about human rights).

yes, but just like anyone else, some bend the rules as they see fit.

your saying they have a devotion to the faith is irrelevant, because it doesnt apply to all of them. many admit to harboring terrorist groups, does that make them still loyal to their faith? when did killing people fall under acceptable beliefs?

*mind you, im not saying ALL. just some. but there are also decent christians out there, as difficult as that might be for you to grasp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by chozer

*mind you, im not saying ALL. just some. but there are also decent christians out there, as difficult as that might be for you to grasp.

I hope I didn't give an anti-christian spin to my posts.

I totally agree that there are some great christians out there.

I know a Catholic Priest who's all about playing soccer and mediation.

And yes... with any group, there are good and bad people.

There are also zealots who take things too far (like terrorists and Christian Cultists).

I was talking about america as a whole,

not about some grandmother who's been going to church every Sunday forever.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

True, look at our president. If he was so devote to God I dont honestly think that he would be involved with the Enron scandal stealing working class people's money right out from under them leaving them fucked over. I also don't think any spiritual man would go blow up of a bunch of innocent civilians because someone killed americans but you knew it was going to happen. There's some fcked up people running this country, I just hope other countires dont listen to the american govt. when they tell them how to run their country like ours....

holy christ on a crutch....give people a few months and they completely forget everything...

ENRON was clintons bitch. clinton funded enron. all of it. enrons proposals for grants were only ok'd once by bush sr. and ZERO times by bush jr.

clinton was funding the whole thing.

cry about the indians that lost their futures because clinton funded an operation that drained 3 of their 5 largest banks.

COME ON NOW. GRAFF IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR PEOPLE WHO COULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE POLITICS THAT MAINSTREAM SOCIETY DWELLS ON. SURE WE MAY HAVE OUR OWN FAITHS AND OPINIONS, BUT THE BEAUTY OF THE GRAFF CULTURE (AT LEAST IT SHOULD BE) IS GUYS FROM VARIOUS BACKGROUNDS COME TOGETHER TO SALUTE SOCIETY WITH A BIG "FUCK YOU" EVERY TIME WE HIT SOMETHING UP. KEEP THE POLITICS FOR UPTIGHT ASSHOLES WHO WANT TO MAKE THEIR LIVES AS MUNDAYNE AS POSSIBLE' LETS JUST WORRY ABOUT GRAFF, BEER, WOMEN, BEER, GRAFF, AND BEER.

Gimmee a break. Out of 270 million people, you got, at MOST, a few hundred, maybe even a few thousand, that harbor serious hatred against Arabs. This doesn't even come close to 1/10 of one percent of the population. One tenth of one percent would be 270,000 people. No way do we have that many haters of Arabs in the U.S.

After the 9/11 disaster, Arabic-speaking and Farsi-speaking Americans of Arab heritage, and other ethnic groups, SWAMPED the FBI with offers to assist, to translate and otherwise prove their patriotism.

I tell you who al-Quadi needs to worry about--Arabic speaking Arab-American CIA operatives, who can walk right up to them and put a 9mm round in the back of their head without being noticed as being any different than any other Arabic-speaking person in the Middle East. All this yadda-yadda-yadda in the newspapers is a diversion. We are smoking them right and left in Afghanistan and Pakistan and Uzbekistan and all the other 'Stans. Those that don't get popped are being pitched on a midnight flight to Guantanamo Bay for interrogation, believe it. Guarded by Arabic-speaking CIA men and Marines.

Anybody, anywhere, fucks with the United States, their ass is smoked. If we can't go get them ourselves, we hire the job out to a local that can. I think Osama Bin Laden now has a 20 MILLION dollar price on his head. If he's alive, it won't be long until some pal of his drops a dime on him, and then it's "Hello, Langley." I bet Osama always wanted to visit suburban Virginia, anyway.

All this fucking "people hate arabs, save the arabs" nonsense is FUCKING STUPID. Think about african americans. They got the shit end of the stick of hundreds of years. They still do. Just because 1 in 1000 arab will experience some racial profiling, don't cry your fucking eyes out. Look at the fucking Japanese. When WW2 started they enjoyed a nice vacation in concentration camps for 3 years, and had all their land/possesions stripped of them. Yet no one sheds a single fucking tear about that. Fuck being PC. This is the corrupt mother fucking America we're talking about here. We'll live here, be fattened by the high quality of life, and bitch about it the whole way, not doing anything to go out and change it. We vowed never to let genocide to happen again. Yet 800,000 Rwandans were killed in the last 5 years due to genocide, and America acts like it has it's fucking hands tied. Why the fuck did the gulf war start? Arguably, over oil. Why did the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor? Over fucking oil! We villainize them, yet who are we? Fuck I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. Bye.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by KaBar

Gimmee a break. Out of 270 million people, you got, at MOST, a few hundred, maybe even a few thousand, that harbor serious hatred against Arabs. This doesn't even come close to 1/10 of one percent of the population. One tenth of one percent would be 270,000 people. No way do we have that many haters of Arabs in the U.S.

this is simply untrue. almostevery day i'm bombarded with ignorant statements about "sand niggers". and from different people. you saw what dusty lipschitz wrote about people throwing rocks at the windows of a store they thought was arab owned. do you think that's just an isolated incident? i try not to watch the news, much less actually believe it, but i'm constantly seeing little blurbs about hate crimes against muslims and that's just in my area.

Guest blink_ATX

look you kids need to wake up and smell the coffee...

the reason that the prejudice exists, and stay with me now big word comin up, is becase of propaganda. Oh yeah its evil nd its reall subtle in this country. Look the gov arrest hundreds of ARABIC descented mother fucker as a result of 9-11 and guess what the medai does. Exploits there doings so you can see that shit fo yo self and be led to belive they are all criminals. look the only bad thing they really do in our country is take economic dwellings from lazyass americans and they dont really have to much respect for US citizens, thats why they speak their own language and not english amongst each other and when they dont want you to know what they are talkin about at the liqor store. oh and another thing why do you thin there is a high percantage of scientists in our universities who are not born and raised inthis coutry????? Because our higher education system in this counry is all flossed out and these fools from other countries tak advantage of that when half of the USA's smartest individuals dont attend a good college becuase america doesnt value intellegence and a proper education as one of its better assests. WE value entertainment and no kid really says nowadays i want to be a rocket scientist or a doctor and stays true to it they want somehting that is gonna take the less time to make them money so they get a degree in business aahahahahah well now the ecnomy sux and all those shitty BAs are worth nothing cause those jobs are a dime a dozen and i could be a corporate buyer and a good one at that if i read enough and did research for it...

anyway enough ranting but look the media influences everything we think... yes even what i think but what makes me different is tht i will take another angle to look from and come to my own proper and logical ethical conclusion..

l0rd Ka0s

Yeah ive seen many arabs be discriminated against, its sad. But the funny thing is ive seen more Indians discriminated against. America is ignorant. Not just ignorant, but hateful also. People always say, oh but wait, try to find some place better then america. There is plenty of places that are. Many european countrys, canada, even some arab countrys are pretty damn rich and stick to their own fucking buisness and dont act like they own the whole fucking world.

Ok here im gonna side track. All you people on 12oz are against racism and hate. Yet you always talk about how its fun to get in fights. You feaking plan fights for fun. Hows that for retarded blind hate. Ive never been in a fight, and no one has ever wanted to fight me. Thats cause im not dumb and i dont think im a hard ass if i fight. Yeah...

yes lot of people prejY gaint the arabs even if not arab like my pakistanian friend...its pretty funny tho after 911 these idiots came up to him and talked about it for some reason it ended with him sayin

"yah guys.. my uncle is Bin Laden dont u know that?" im like ok.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its funny me and my friend ask him the sutpidest things "in pakistan do u guys have dirt or real roads? do u guys live in huts? if ur caught stealing something do they cut off ur hand? do u guys worship cows?

and he came up equally stupid answers hbut he knows its all a joke

Guest blink_ATX

look i cant think of any countries that are better than america...

so get off it none really are and get this guy up there using ass everyother word...

if you really were jewish you would understand as i do that in the bible it states that the jews and muslims will fight till rapture over that land there is nothing anyone can do about that shit and i mean NOTHING!!!

that is why it should be left the fuck alone by everyone... and that is a totally sepereate issue of 9-11

if you want to discriminate over anyone or 9-11 do it over politicians who knew it was coming and who wanted it to happen to have an excuse to make up a distraction so you peeps wont notice that the ecnomy blows and disicriminate against muslim extremists not a skin color but a shitty religion preference...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by blink_ATX

look i cant think of any countries that are better than america...

well...

UNITED NATIONS, June 12 (Reuters) - Canada, for the sixth consecutive year,

ranks first among best

places to live, while Norway treats women better than any other country,

according to the 1999 U.N.

Human Development Report, released on Monday.

This year's survey, like its predecessors, ranks 174 nations according to

how people live, factoring in health care, life expectancy, education and

income.

In the overall index, Norway is in second place, followed by the United

States, Japan, Belgium, Sweden, Australia, the Netherlands, Iceland,

Britain, France, Switzerland, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Austria,

Luxembourg, New Zealand, Italy and Ireland.

At the other end of the scale, the 10 least developed countries in human

terms are, from the bottom up, Sierra Leone, Niger, Ethiopia, Burkina Faso,

Burundi, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, Eritrea, Mali and the Central African

Republic.

Canada has used the report each year to broadcast its achievements. ``We, as

Canadians, should be very proud, Prime Minister Jean Chretien said.

Together, we have built a country which is the envy of the world -- a

country founded on tolerance, cooperation and inclusion.''

But another index showed a widespread discrepancy between the sexes, with

inequality existing in all countries.

Canada slips to fourth place on this list, and the United States is in

eighth place on the ``gender empowerment'' index. This measures how many

women are in parliament or government, how many have professional or

technical jobs, and how much they earn, based on per capita income.

The 20 top countries here are Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, Germany,

Finland, Iceland, the United States, Australia, the Netherlands, New

Zealand, Austria, the Bahamas, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Britain, Belgium,

Portugal, South Africa and Ireland.

The survey shows that high income is not always a necessary condition for

creating opportunities for women. South Africa and Costa Rica, for example,

outrank France, which is in 36th place. Israel in 37th place outperforms

Japan in 38th place.

The Bahamas, the Czech Republic and Slovenia also offer better conditions

for women than their income would suggest, illustrating that equality ``can

be achieved across a range of cultures,'' the report said.

Despite major improvements in life expectancy and literacy among men and

women over the past decade, poverty is pervasive in Benin, Nepal and Niger,

among others.

Pockets of deprivation also exist within rich nations. For example,

Denmark's average life expectancy is 76 years, but 13 percent of the

population does not reach the age of 60.

In Ireland, 23 percent of the people are functionally illiterate, and in the

United States, nearly 20 percent of the population has an income below the

national poverty line.

Britain, Ireland and the United States show higher poverty levels than other

industrialized countries.

The report said 16 countries suffered major reversals in health care,

largely because of the impact of AIDS in southern and eastern Africa and

economic stagnation in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.

go zesto, it's definitely your birthday. i gotta agree on there being better place to live than the US. everyone thinks we're the ONLY free country . . . sorry - we're not.

"LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE LOVE IT LEAVE IT MANG!"

Guest blink_ATX

thats why you faggots are running to participate in those countries shitty esonomic stats and oh by the way youll never fit in there with your american attitudes and BTW they all hate us anyhow...

and i didnt say there arent any other countries that arent better than us to live in i said nothing of the sort you assfuck i didnt even finish the sentence and no we arent the only "free" country, we are the only capitilisttically brainwashed country in the world with the most two faced government in the world. so fuck off this country sucks but there are very few other countries that are worth living in given the socioeconomic standards... blah blaghb lahb

Originally posted by blink_ATX

thats why you faggots are running to participate in those countries shitty esonomic stats and oh by the way youll never fit in there with your american attitudes and BTW they all hate us anyhow...

and i didnt say there arent any other countries that arent better than us to live in i said nothing of the sort you assfuck i didnt even finish the sentence and no we arent the only "free" country, we are the only capitilisttically brainwashed country in the world with the most two faced government in the world. so fuck off this country sucks but there are very few other countries that are worth living in given the socioeconomic standards... blah blaghb lahb

blink you not finishing a sentance, or leaving it up to us to try to figure out through text what you were insinuating is like me going

you can suck my fat fucking... juice box#!$$!@%$

shut the fuck up

Guest professor poopatronic

blink, for the love of god, shut the fuck up already. i'd say you're tied with tease for the most pathetic loser on 12oz award. and quit saying "faggot". it just makes you look that much more ignorant.

Guest willy.wonka

well its been like this with every ethnicity in america..

italians

african americans

"NATIVE AMERICANS"

mexicans

chinese

japanese

koreans

filipinos

i sampled the hawaiians...im sure they did too"we speak funny"

just about every colored human has got shit from "white america"

now its the middle easterns turn...

Archived